Sequels you want?

Is this poll pointless

• Total voters
Oh my god we NEED an Iron Giant 2, written well.

How would we do that? Honestly, I liked the movie, but I have got no idea WHAT they could actually write about?

The last thing I need is alien invasion or something like that. Basically it is one of those movies where sequel seems unnecessary.

How would we do that? Honestly, I liked the movie, but I have got no idea WHAT they could actually write about?

The last thing I need is alien invasion or something like that. Basically it is one of those movies where sequel seems unnecessary.

Well, firstly I think it was implied that the giant would pull himself together and return back to the kid (who...Would be an adult by now...Grrr voice actors).

We know little of the giant's backstory and creators.

I think it'd make sense if its creators returned to retrieve it, but it doesn't have to be an invasion.

Magic the Gathering Shandalar
Still the best MtG game I ever played, still beats the new ones. If they made it with improved graphics, the latest rules and containing all the cards it would be the ultimate MtG game ever.

I think a remake of Anaconda, with modern animatronics, CGI (used VERY SPARINGLY), and a revised plot and cast could be awesome.

I wonder if we've reached the point where we could make a convincing giant snake animatronic eat someone.

I think a remake of Anaconda, with modern animatronics, CGI (used VERY SPARINGLY), and a revised plot and cast could be awesome.

I wonder if we've reached the point where we could make a convincing giant snake animatronic eat someone.
Only with a lot of cuts and CG mixed in.

It'd be amazing for Obsidian to do a sequel for KotOR 2 with Avellone writing, same with Fallout. I think there's a small chance it might happen with Fallout again, doubt it for KotOR though given how far they butchered the lore in TOR. I'd like to see what a new STALKER would be like, GSC still owns it and made a bit of money with Cossacks so it seems like a realistic opportunity. Only issue is that majority of the old team is gone, so it might not have any of the old charm. The only sequel which I can think of that has a possibility of being made and being good is Dragon's Dogma 2, after they stop re-releasing the original that is.

I already mentioned Star Trek Bridge Commander but I would also have loved to have seen a sequel to Star Trek 25th Anniversary and Judgment Rites, but this time combining the adventure gameplay with a space combat engine similar to Bridge Commander.

I doubt there will be any more games in the Star Wars Legends line.

Not if they license it out to Obsidian again. Ideally they'd scrap the dialogue wheel too.

Time to revive this thread.

I would love to see a proper cRPG (instead of cRPG turned into Diablo clone half way through the game) sequel to Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.
The original game is quite good at the beginning, but turns into a Hack&Slash action RPG after the first Act or so. It totally makes the game horrible after that.
The game uses the SPECIAL system, has traits and perks, etc. A difference from classic Fallout games is that it has real time combat.

Also, still in the genre of cRPG, I would like sequels to:
  • Arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura
  • Temple of Elemental Evil
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
  • Shadowrun Returns

I would also like to see a modern 2D sequel to the Golden Axe series.

I would want a proper Command and Conquer game to end the series (Command and Conquer 4 sucks), I would also want a good Command and Conquer Red Alert sequel game and definitely a sequel to Command and Conquer Generals.

Also, still in the genre of RTS, I would like sequels to:
  • KKND
  • Z
  • Dune

Z and Dune got sequels...
Although those sequels are kinda old by now, too.

Z and Dune got sequels...
Although those sequels are kinda old by now, too.
I thought both Dragonfall and Hong-Kong are the sequel of Returns?
Or you mean the story afterward kind of sequel?

I meant sequels to the series I named. :confused:
Just like in the Command and Conquer talk I said. I don't want a sequel to Command and Conquer 1 because that already got a sequel :silly:. Sorry I thought it was obvious but no one can read my mind so I guess it wasn't :lmao:.

So yes, when I mentioned Z, Dune, Shadowrun Returns, etc. I also meant the series, not those specific games :postviper:.

Apart from the obvious answer of New Vegas 2, I'd also really like a proper follow-up to Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It did get sequels, but the first two kinda wandered away from the collect-a-thon aspect to a mission-based system, and the fourth game is a sidescroller.

Half life 3...
System shock 3...(Yeah I know its coming out but it only just recently started production and will likely still be out after the remake of 1)
Alien isolation 2
stalker 2
fallout new Vegas 2 (or just obsidian fallout)
Bloodborne 2 (I dont want another bloody dark souls game even if I love every single one of them, enough with the fucking ember flame shit bring back Cthulhu and the gang)
Prey 2 (no not the bounty hunter one the system shock one from 2017) and DOOM 2 (these are most definitely coming out but still)
AVP 4

System shock 3...(Yeah I know its coming out but it only just recently started production and will likely still be out after the remake of 1)
So, I just became aware that there's a System Shock remake, that there's a System Shock 3, that the remake is being written by Chris Avellone and that the threequel is being developed by Warren Spector and former Looking Glass and Ion Storm members.

Nice.

Back