Special offer!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Den1s992, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Den1s992

Den1s992 First time out of the vault

Jun 10, 2016
    Hello, friends. I'm very glad to present to you my work. This is for fans of post-apocalypse and Fallout - inexpensive handmade musical player with lamp amplifier and radio support. If you like this idea, write in the comments "+". Thank you so much, here are a few pictures, pleasant viewing!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  2. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm kinda torn on this.
    On the one hand, this is nicely done and quite cool, and I'm a sucker for Nixie tubes.
    But on the other hand, this is not a forum where you just chime in to sell your stuff (be it physical stuff or promoting your Youtube channel or whatever), and that kind of behaviour is frowned upon. This is a community, not a market place.

But I guess I'll let it slide for it being an Indiegogo campaign instead of an actual sales website, and, again, for me being a sucker for vacuum tubes.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. Den1s992

Jun 10, 2016
    Thanks for the tip, you're right: this is not a store! However, this equipment exclusively for those people who belong to this community and so I decided to seek approval here. I can offer the device which will please the owner with the price, quality and stylistics. It is not business for me, but for someone - pleasure. And i like it!

4. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    It's fine for now, but please keep this in mind. I'd be ok with leaving this here if you plan on actually participating in the NMA community, but please don't treat this as a market.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Den1s992

Jun 10, 2016
    I as well as you want to develop this community! And I agree with you, but don't know what to do. My opportunities are limited, therefore I hope there will be a little place for my work.

6. AskWazzup

AskWazzup Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2008
    So it has High Pass filter, how does that make the sound more accurate?

7. Hassknecht

Aug 16, 2010
    Just read a bit through the rest of the threads and participate.
    Maybe start by introducing yourself here as a normal person.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. Den1s992

Jun 10, 2016
    The High-pass filter cleans excess basses, respectively on this loudspeaker the sound will be purer, sorry for my bad English.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  9. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    More people might be interested if you made a kitchen in that style.
    NMA has a knack for kitchen advertising!

10. Den1s992

Jun 10, 2016
    Thanks for the offer, I will think about it :monocle:

11. AskWazzup

AskWazzup Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2008
    So is this a digital filter, or is this a filter circuit for the treble speaker?

12. Den1s992

Jun 10, 2016
    Passive filter circuit.