Steam Winter Sales! Post about what you got!

Just picked up Oblvion GOTY Deluxe for about 7.50.
Also, looked over at GAME and they had Skyrim Legendary Edition for a Fiver.

So I've pretty much got all the Main line TES games now, don't know if I would bother with Redguard.
I know for sure I'm not counting the Travels series in the franchise.

Also, not too sure if I should pick up Online for PS4. Yay or Nay?
(I doubt I will as I'm not too bothered on MMOs).

So i caved in and did some trading + bought some games.

From trade
H1Z1: King of the Kill

Bought on steam
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Day of Infamy + Insurgency pack. It was cheaper than just buying DOI
Unreal pack. Less than 5 euro for all the unreal games? Guess it's time to play Unreal 1 and 2 again.
2 minor DLC's for Europa universalis 5 that cost like 0.6 each.

Bought outside of steam.
Cossacks 3: Digital Deluxe

Only regret is Cossack. Sure it might be a good game but the campaign was only a few maps with story it seems.. Feels like a letdown. And of course it is the only game i can't refund!

Hm, thinking about Alien: Isolation and Shadowrun: Hongkong and Dragonfall. 11.50€ for Alien: Isolation with all the DLC, that's pretty damn good.
But on the other hand, I don't really play videogames anymore... But it's so cheap!!11
I can recommend isolation. Very true to the claustrophobic feel of the first film And the threat of a single alien the first film showcased, unlike recent alien games. If you think you'd be up for a stealth/survival horror with superb AI (at least on higher difficulties), It's definitely worth 11.50€.

Last edited:
I only got Mad Max from this sale, and only because the Christmas gift my wife bought me never arrived so she was feeling sad she had no present for me. I told her she could buy me a game on steam as a present instead.

They were cheap enough already, but I bought Freespace 1&2.

And now I've got a bit of money left from my steam card, I might go for classic DOOM

I only got Mad Max from this sale, and only because the Christmas gift my wife bought me never arrived so she was feeling sad she had no present for me. I told her she could buy me a game on steam as a present instead.

Mad Max is great. Probably the best optimized game i ever played.

Mad Max is great. Probably the best optimized game i ever played.
In three days I already played it for 22 hours. I only got one stronghold territories to reach 0 threat. I am now working on the second stronghold territories

In three days I already played it for 22 hours. I only got one stronghold territories to reach 0 threat. I am now working on the second stronghold territories

Remeber that if you want to to the 100% stuff you should do it before clearing out all the strongholds.. I learned this the hard way :)

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. Got myself a PC controller so I'm trying to figure out Vergil's playstyle.

A friend lend/gifted me the ICO/Shadow Of The Colossus disk for the PS3. Looks interesting but damn the camera is obnoxious.

Another problem is that i was playing Demon's Souls too. Having a busted TV created some backlog.

Bought Grim Fandago, space hulk ascension, endless legend and deus ex goty. I´m thinking of buying tyranny. Is it worth buying it with just a 10% discount?

Got Wolfenstien: The New Order

Got the old blood for free for DOOM pre order and enjoyed it a lot so I figured why not get the main game bcuz it was cheap as fuck.

stardew valley (u laugh, u die)

also a legit personal copy of new vegans for reference. trying my best to get into it this time.

other shit i wanted but fucking snoozed and loozed.

ALSO WHY IM POSTING THO: the sierra humble bundle is over in 8 hours too, in case anyone was interested

Back