Steam Winter Sales! Post about what you got!

New Vegans? Is that a DLC for Farming Simulator or something? :drummer:
Now seriously, I enjoyed playing Stardew Valley before, and I think it was quite a nice game but I stopped playing it before I could get the bus working or something. I did finished all of the dungeon/mine/whatever levels several times.

So Alien: Isolation really makes a good first impression. Runs fine, too.

So Alien: Isolation really makes a good first impression. Runs fine, too.

Oh I love alien isolation its so amazing...Best first person stealth horror game to come out in recent years. Outlast and amnesia look like turds compared to it.

I mean wolfenstien is all I really picked up simply because I have like 98 games on steam (some on origin and ps4) and I have played most of them unlike some collectors (idk why you would spend money on a game and never play it) So I have no idea what I want to buy or play anymore becuase I dont have enough money to go out and experiment with games just because im bored. So ill stick to re playing games till RE7, Routine, Prey, ME: Andro and other stuff comes out.

Tumblr actually went ahead and created a game?
hey let me enjoy myself.

Oh I love alien isolation its so amazing...Best first person stealth horror game to come out in recent years. Outlast and amnesia look like turds compared to it.
yeah. i was looking at that too, i love that game--but the listing was confusing. the season pass may have included all the dlc crapola, but i couldn't figure it out. hate trying to figure out when listings on whichever site really include everything or are some messy outdated bundle included as an afterthought

hey let me enjoy myself.
If you're going to be a vegan then you're not allowed to.

[edit]

Oh and I bought Fallout 4 season pass for 30 bucks. I still Fallout 4 is fun to play as a mindless shooter so eh, fuck it, wanted some new content and ended up letting Toddie-boi not so gently choke me with his moneycock.

Back