Stop being so dead losers

The good:
-Got an office Job on my chosen field, so by product I got financial security I didn't have as a freelancer.
-I have extra money to spend now.
-Got my American VISA.
-Peace treaty signed in Colombia.
-Saved up enough money for my Japan trip.

The Bad:
-Got an office job, which means I have to work on a very rigid schedule and I can't openly draw while brainstorming because it looks like I am slacking off.
-Got fat, mostly due to the sedentary lifestyle.
-Lots of my shit broke so the extra money I had had to be used fixing it.
-The government used the peace treaty to sneak into us a tax increase while they are still debating wether or not increase the minimum wage. Altho minimum wage doesn't really affect me because I earn more than the minimum, but still.

PROS:
2016 is dead taking with it a large amount of people to fill heaven with fresh souls for reincarnating/killing.
Election nearly destroyed social network.
Decent game releases.

CONS:
More dead people/creatures I liked.
Santa isn't real so no free gifts.
Frozen redneck style fighting off legions of invading rats/insurgents.
WWIII postponed until next/this year.

Before the World ends, can we get a graveyard of misogyny 3 to complete the trilogy?

We need to coax Sander and Tagaziel back for that one. Maybe offer them a bonus?

I just googled the name and it appears to be a character from the devil may cry series. Is that it?
Nah, I think he was named after the Roman poet judging by that being his avatar was a statue of him for about a month.

Also, it seems oddly appropriate for Vergil to name himself after a poet who wrote epics that tried to justify Rome becoming a dictatorship.

Pros: Got a job
Got a bass guitar
Learning quick
Me and my dad recooperated and hang out more often
Graduated high school

Cons:
Lost home
No girlfriend (probably for the better)
Family got worse

Back