Team Fortress 2

• Thread starter Thread starter WelcomeToNewReno
  • Start date Start date
I hate people who use microphones in general.

If you've something to say, do so in chat. No one wants to hear your creepy basementdweller voice.

Considering most people don't even read, sometimes you gotta tell them to go get the Briefcase because your defense is only gonna make the match go on forever if they don't put effort into the stuff they are suppossed to do directly.

The_Noob said:
I hate people who use microphones in general.

If you've something to say, do so in chat. No one wants to hear your creepy basementdweller voice.

Gotta love the Russian servers. Kids get kicked out for being kids.

Eh most pe'eps aren't too bad on the mic as long as they're either funny or helping the team.
It is hard to keep an eye on the chat all the time and like a game I was playing yesterday where we were using tactics having mics can be handy.
Being a Pyro I was just W + M1ing at the sentries while other people did the important things like being effective. :V

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I&list=FLGcklKXBRdMRPIw7hHwPozA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Finally the day has arrived, finally the last "Meet the..." comes out, finally we don't really get to see behind the mask.

TF2 is still fun, I hadn't played in a while. I'm still exclusively playing Medic, I guess I just like helping people, I dunno. It's great fun if there's a good Pyro to team up with and being a Medic and having the highest score in the game feels quite fantastic. :smug:

2012062800001.jpg

Pyro vision goggles, got a pair free and another pair by dominating a player using them.

Changes include:
- Squeaky high pitched voices.
- Balloons instead of gibs.
- People laughing when you set them on fire.
- Becoming friends with everyone instead of dominating them.
- Pink.

I am loving the Pyro vision, but there seems to be various maps that don't have a Pyro vision version, like Granary, in those maps you just get the messages and laughter from your victims.

Yeah it doesnt really work on koth_harvest either.

Tried out couple of the new weps since they are all craftable and i have to say the new pyro flare gun (scorch shot) is really weak, i feel theres not much use for the knock back except maybe shooting occasional player of the cliff or dropping them from roofs. Definetly does not warrant the -50 percent damage reduction. I like the hitmans heatmaker (new sniper rifle) it punishes body shotting but no too drastically and rewards head shotting like bazaar bargain should have.

Scorch Shot is mainly for taunting like a pro. Apart from that is is kinda eh though the knock back gets better if they are further away.

The Snoipahs stuff does look pretty cool, finally got a gun I might used instead of his default rifle and smg.

They seem to be working better now, I got into 3 games last night, as opposed to the 1 hour wait to be dropped out of the server before starting.

Back