Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by PastaMasta, May 4, 2009.
fine so 2 animations are left, hammer and club i think, right?
No, 3: hammer, club and knife
2 derections left for today to make ^^ *puh*
ok now i can go to bed, done for today!
YAY! i think i made some progress
so i think toworrow i will have AB, DB, EB, GB, HB, IB, JB (all derections and for vsuit and leather jacket)
Good work Mr Wolna. Keep it up!
yes i love my method
but there is still one thing, can you maybe send me the metal bald frms from the npc armor mod?
The speed with which you advance this is "inspiring" Mr. Wolna...
Here's the climbing and the throwing animations for the leather jacket so you can use them as template for the other armors you're working on:
BTW, you never did explain your method to me...could you please tell me how to put the armors and parts on different layers like you did in your video, or some other quick tips?
He uses layers in photoshop. He places every animation step of every armor over each other and delets then the not needed parts of every image. With this method he can finish one animation of 2 or 3 armors (with the same animations) in one step.
yes exact, i think there is not lot to explain, you should play something with PS thats all
LExx not every par of image, i delete just the firs layer, then i blend the layers out. and do save ehc image.
Man, I wanna play that dude!
you will be soon
Yeh, pretty good looking for the short time of work that is needed.
I'm looking forward to see choice of char appearance in Fonline *.*
Good job, keep it up 'till the end.
thanks i do my best. but not all will be easy/fast like that.
Yeah - agree. Yes we are talking about tribals, but it seems quite reasonable to me that the Arroyo tribe could have bartered or scavanged an old pair of leather biker pants. In fact i think it's refreshing.
@ Mr Wolna: here's my understanding of what needs to be done for 'Old Baldy'
1) Tribal: If you take a look at the bald tribal FRM's made by Polish Arek, they are in pretty poor state and have ALOT of 'jitter'. I would estimate they bascily need to be re-done. x'il's Evil Cassidy FRM's, however, are perfect. - maybe approx 50% done (ask x'il for details)
2) Jmupsuit: 100% UNFINISHED
3) Jacket: thanks to x'il at least 70% done.
4) Leather: Cassidy's defaults are AA-CJ, spear (G), pistol (H), rifle (J). - about 65%?
4) Metal: I did AA-CJ and spear (G), Pistol, (H) and Rifle (J) for NPC armor mod. But be warned: i removed the spikes on the left shoulder plate to make things easier. Again about 65%
5) Combat: Lexx did the bald CMBT guy very well. They are pretty much perfect, and he did all unarmed animations (AA-CJ) and pistol (H) and rifle (J) - 60%
6) I also did 'Old Baldy' for Cassidy PA. But only AA-CJ and pistol and rifle. I think it would be a problem to do the rest as i added alot of difficult custom details, like the US flag and the 'sargeant stripes'.
So it's looking good!
I think the power armour shouldn't be helmetless,just saying. Power Armour looks perfect the way the FO Devs made it.
Yes i think we also do not need lexx his work for the bald gyu!
So please guys help me out, of course i can do this bymyself but i think its better i will work without pause on the critters.
can some nice person, make me a package with the tribal please both xil'S and the polnish gyu) the leather armor and the metal armor set.
leather armor is very imortant to me that i know what i do not have to do twice.
Thanks a lot! Beffor i did not have packega i think i will finish the decritopn of AB for vault suit.
edit: sry i did not see the problem i have take alook at metal armor and the bald dude, what is the problem?
Like I wrote in a chat yesterday, in theory only the vault suite, the leather and metal armor would be needed.
- robe is clear
- combat armor has a helmet anyway
- the same with power armors -> helmet
So, what stays? Vault suit, leather and metal armor. :>
yes but now i read that a lot of metal and leather are done yet, so it will be nice to have this the already finish work on my PC
merlin the magician:
now he only needs a staff. ^^
If you wouldn't change the arms of the vault suit, one could make a barber mod for Fallout in combination with the long hair dude. You start with short hair and can cut it off to get the bald head or you don't do anything with your hair until you change into the long hair dude, etc. you can cut your hair again to "normal" lenght or you can make you into a bald head again, etc.
Heh, I would like it.