The FALLOUT Survival Guide: fan comic

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Deathink, Oct 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Deathink

Deathink Bring weopons!

Feb 18, 2016
    Fallout-76-Content-Coming-in-Early-2019-1200x450.jpg
    As I mentioned elsewhere, this weeks page will be delayed. I did however still upload a page preview and some concept art to my patroen. AND don't worry there is no problems with production. My artist ships the pages and we were so close to having part one done I told him just to wait and send all the pages at once, he was goign to ship them sooner, but I didn't want him to feel rushed and told him to take his time if he needed it. They were shipped out last night, and will be here soon :)

2. Deathink

Deathink Bring weopons!

Feb 18, 2016
    Also, I changed my patreon setting to "adult" content. It was always meant to go in this direction. The concept art I uploaded today is pretty graphic with gore and nudity. Let me know how you feel about this if you have an opinion. Also if there are any rules about me posting that stuff here. Should I censor it in my posts if I decide to upload any of it here?

3. Deathink

Deathink Bring weopons!

Feb 18, 2016
    Page 6 of The FALLOUT Survival Guide is LIVE!
    Click HERE to Read it!
    Also another page will still be uploaded tomorrow! Also, also, I'll have a big announcement tomorrow :)
    66554.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. Deathink

Deathink Bring weopons!

Feb 18, 2016
    Page 8 is live!
    Click here to check it out!
    The coloring for this was done before page six, so it doesn't have the updated color style... yet.
    iu_175025_3847739.jpg
    Big News coming soon!

5. KingArthur

KingArthur Fat Boi On a Diet; Don’t Try It

Jun 25, 2018
    I do not, sadly. Sorry fren.

6. Deathink

Deathink Bring weopons!

Feb 18, 2016
    The FALLOUT Survival Guide: page #9 is now public!
    You can read it free online here!
    Or if you are interested in supporting this project, you can check out my patreon here.

Also, sorry I delayed my big announcement, I'm just really swamped and am still putting things together.
    1519346_deathink_the-fallout-survival-guide-page-9.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1