The First Fallout Expansion

I wish for them to increase the level cap but at the same time, making another difficulty level. By the end of the game, I was killing everything, well, mostly. Fawkes killed the rest.

Geomancer said:
I wish for them to increase the level cap but at the same time, making another difficulty level. By the end of the game, I was killing everything, well, mostly. Fawkes killed the rest.

But how would they do that? I ended that game with nearly every skill maxed (left out unarmed, bigs guns, demolition, and some of the others were only close to maxed). Granted, I started the game with ten intelligence and I guess not everyone does that, but still. By level 20 your combat stats are at 100, and most anything else you care about too, so how can things keep going? Enemies would just get tougher while you try putting a few points in that neglected ability to hack computers or smack people with your bare hands?

I don't see the point to a major expansion. may as well just work on Fallout 4, unless they plan on making that on a new engine or something.

Herr Mike said:
I don't see the point to a major expansion. may as well just work on Fallout 4, unless they plan on making that on a new engine or something.

You mean, a engine actually not based on Oblivion? A easily moddable engine with less hardcode, more SDK and roundbased gameplay?
That would be awesome.

But seriously, they should expand the G.E.C.K.

Alvarez said:

You gravedig a year old thread and don't even use the opportunity to poke fun at it? I mean, it includes such gems as

Josein said:
Do you think Bethesda would make an expansion? I don't see fallout 3 like an "expansionable" game.

and

dirtbag said:
Fallout 3: Alien Invasion

New Features!
Someone at Bethesda just played Fallout for the first time and found the crashed Ufo... Yeah, awesome!

Back