The First Fallout Expansion

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Diebold, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Geomancer

Geomancer First time out of the vault

Nov 12, 2008
    I wish for them to increase the level cap but at the same time, making another difficulty level. By the end of the game, I was killing everything, well, mostly. Fawkes killed the rest.

2. Roflcore

Roflcore Mildly Dipped

Nov 2, 2008
    A town with real quests.

3. Buxbaum666

Buxbaum666 Heterostructured Nanorod oTO Orderite

Dec 5, 2003
    I don't think there will ever be an expansion for a game published in 1997.

(scnr)

4. MirariNefas

MirariNefas First time out of the vault

Dec 14, 2008
    But how would they do that? I ended that game with nearly every skill maxed (left out unarmed, bigs guns, demolition, and some of the others were only close to maxed). Granted, I started the game with ten intelligence and I guess not everyone does that, but still. By level 20 your combat stats are at 100, and most anything else you care about too, so how can things keep going? Enemies would just get tougher while you try putting a few points in that neglected ability to hack computers or smack people with your bare hands?

5. Herr Mike

Herr Mike Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jul 28, 2008
    I don't see the point to a major expansion. may as well just work on Fallout 4, unless they plan on making that on a new engine or something.

6. Alvarez

Alvarez It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 5, 2009
    You mean, a engine actually not based on Oblivion? A easily moddable engine with less hardcode, more SDK and roundbased gameplay?
    That would be awesome.

But seriously, they should expand the G.E.C.K.

7. Galvan

Galvan First time out of the vault

Jun 29, 2007
    You gravedig a year old thread and don't even use the opportunity to poke fun at it? I mean, it includes such gems as

and

8. BR4ZIL

BR4ZIL Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 22, 2008
    :rofl: no comment