The greatest movie of this millennium is being made

Shaodeus

Still Mildly Glowing
Make way friends, put all your favourite movies aside, for they shall all be meaningless when faced with Resident Evil the final Chapter

I cannot wait to witness this movie's beauty and philosophical depth, I'm probably going to cry tears of joy when I see it

Did you watch the last one? It was truly brilliant, I only dreamt of making such a masterpiece when I was thirteen

Look at that acting

What a beautifull performance, so much depth, and emotion in that beautifull dead mannequin face. Her performance is only rivaled by the great mark whalberg performance in the thought provoking thriller. The happening.

and of course the movies are known for their brilliant and thrilling action scenes

I mean how could you *not* take this scene seriously?

This scene also just awes me with its beauty, Russian commie zombies driving cars in Moscow with bazookas, how come Hitchcock never thought of that?

Last edited:
I also love the genius writing of that the Umbrella corporation has had the technology to literally clone people for decades, and program those clones to be and do whatever Umbrella wants. So of course they don't use this cloning technology to create a infinite army of clones that are unquestioning and obedient, because why would you have a disciplined army when you can have zombies instead? And Umbrella in their infinite wisdom uses those useless ol clones as testing subjects to see how zombies react in a urban environment, even during the actual zombie apocalypse. Because only the wisest of the wise would run tests to see if zombies could take over the world after they have taken over the world so they can be extra sure of it.

I love this series.

Because... uh science! We have to make sure that the simulations and calculations are correct!

I only watched the first three movies, 1 was okay ish, 2 was somewhat better ish (I prefer a big city over some underground laboratory), but in general I found these movies a waste of time that barely have anything in common with the games are based on (well the original ones) other than the names, cheesy dialogue, and of course critters.
Well people might "But TDG, how can you say that the movies have nothing in common with the games when you mention those three game elements?"

Well I had fun back then playing the games (until Resi 5 at least) and never that much with the movies with felt more like parodies of zombie and action movies.

Anyway why has Capcom let this go on for so long? They have little respect for their franchises lately with exception perhaps of Monster Hunter and Street Fighter, but after all the damage Resident Evil has already taken you would think they would try to take better care of the IP.

Trust me Milllim, the writing 'quality' of Fallout 4 will be surpassed.
The gauntlet has been thrown and it seems to be a challenge to most, even in the game industry that they can do even better/worse.

"You better retard writer? Me not think so! Me prove me better retard writer!"

Can't tell if this thread is serious or not :/

To be honest, I consider the RE films to be guilty pleassures.
They are awful films and I do my best to avoid them, but if I wanted to switch off my brain and just watch something really dumb, I could do a lot worse.

I think the films have gone on too long through, it really should have stopped after 3.

I honestly wish Bethesda would write their Fallout games as bad as the Resident Evil movies, if you're going to fuck it up you might as well write it in a way that its at least somewhat fun

I would be really happy if Bethesda just disregarded trying to be lik the old games and instead just went insane.
I know a lot of people would called blasphemy, but wouldn't the kid in a fridge quest be a lot more fun if it realised how stupid it was?

I don't know how you could make it work without it being too dark, but maybe if you give the kid back, the mum just hits him round the head and says "Don't go off wondering again you little shit" before a swarm of Deathclaws surround the area and you end up in a badass fight with them as the house burns down.

But then again, the creation engine can barely handle moving objects never mind animating a house burning down.

These movies are a blast to watch on a Saturday with five friends, playing Fallout 4 with friends, that's like playing "lets watch the paint dry" with friends, give me some fucking timesplitters instead in that regard
I would be really happy if Bethesda just disregarded trying to be lik the old games and instead just went insane.
I know a lot of people would called blasphemy, but wouldn't the kid in a fridge quest be a lot more fun if it realised how stupid it was?

I don't know how you could make it work without it being too dark, but maybe if you give the kid back, the mum just hits him round the head and says "Don't go off wondering again you little shit" before a swarm of Deathclaws surround the area and you end up in a badass fight with them as the house burns down.

But then again, the creation engine can barely handle moving objects never mind animating a house burning down.
Exactly, they should make the protagonist in the next game a deathclaw that can breathe miniguns, who will fight against Chinese nazi zombies on the moon together with Barney the dinosaur, that would be at least somewhat fun to play for a couple of hours

They should just make more games and video games that appeal purely to the Id, kill, eat, fuck, sleep.

I want a game that takes place in a Arena were you can make your own goofy character, then have it with multiplayer and then you just get attacked by everything, snowmen, helicopters, dinosaurs, killer carrots, Roman legionnaires, just one crazefest

I want pure rampage

Like Zombie Shooter 2, or Alien Shooter 2, I love those games they are so pure and honest. They deliver exactly as advertised, you shoot the fuck out of zombies or aliens along with some kick ass music (also great for bagwork)

Last edited:
I want to play a game where your dick is a rocket launcher and you destory a cyber punk goverment owned by a charamatic buissness man who becomes a giant death machine which attacks the City and the final mission and blowing his ass into Hell itself.

I want to play a game where your dick is a rocket launcher and you destory a cyber punk goverment owned by a charamatic buissness man who becomes a giant death machine which attacks the City and the final mission and blowing his ass into Hell itself.
Overal games should just specialize and not pussyfoot around in safe mediocrity, if you're going to make a action game, make a action game with balls to the walls insane action, if you're going to make a RPG, well, make one where I can at least fucking roleplay along with decent dialogue.

Glad this thread popped up. I actually watched every single one of these fucking trainwrecks today with some friends, and holy fuck it was miserable. The entire franchise is poorly shot to an amateurish degree, the third movie turns into Mad Max and then the fourth walks it back, and Christ, nothing in that one even matters at all(Umbrella starts cloning people by the thousands and doesn't use that tech to make a clone army to fight the zombies. Also, why does Umbrella do what it does? There's no profit to be made in a world devoid of capitalism, and yet Wesker says "THE BOTTOM LINE" like five times in the third movie). It's such a stunningly bad series, I think everyone should watch it, drunk off your ass naturally.

Glad this thread popped up. I actually watched every single one of these fucking trainwrecks today with some friends, and holy fuck it was miserable. The entire franchise is poorly shot to an amateurish degree, the third movie turns into Mad Max and then the fourth walks it back, and Christ, nothing in that one even matters at all(Umbrella starts cloning people by the thousands and doesn't use that tech to make a clone army to fight the zombies. Also, why does Umbrella do what it does? There's no profit to be made in a world devoid of capitalism, and yet Wesker says "THE BOTTOM LINE" like five times in the third movie). It's such a stunningly bad series, I think everyone should watch it, drunk off your ass naturally.
Yes, its a beautiful anomaly, like a trainwreck so horrible that it basically becomes like a black hole of shit.

It must be studied, perhaps we can weaponize it against the commies

Back