The List-

Short girls rock. My ex was 1'58. My current 'girlfriend' is slightly shorter.

Speaking of girls that rock, have you guys ever noticed that japanese chicks are teh hawt?

Luke said:
Speaking of girls that rock, have you guys ever noticed that japanese chicks are teh hawt?

Luke your evil twin is already trying to take over quite a few threads over at the bizarro Order using that very subject. Don't let him hijack your own mind with promises of free Asian prOn!

Ugh. Both me AND my evil twin are telling you that japanese chicks are TEH BLIND, Luke!

Aki.jpg

SuaSide, why in gods name would that be typical to tO?
If so, what's wrong with it?
And, why would it be unwanted here?

And finally, who the fuck are you to tell us what to do?

So cut it out, pal. After three of fours similar posts from you this is getting to be... unnerving.

Jebus said:
SuaSide, why in gods name would that be typical to tO?

lemme see, hmz

1) the thingy he mentioned first surfaced at the order
2) the people involved are orderites
3) orderites love lil' reworked pics (preferably with pip & dicks in them)

Jebus said:
If so, what's wrong with it?

backontopic.jpg

look what you made me do, now i'm starting posting pics too!

Jebus said:
And, why would it be unwanted here?

well, in GD it seems to be very hard to keep things flowing normally, without entirely fucking up a thread.

Jebus said:
And finally, who the fuck are you to tell us what to do?

just some guy

if you got the right to completely derail a thread and post entirely unwanted photoshopped pics (yay, the previous one involved pip & holding dicks, guess we are making progress), then i've got the right to say i really dont like where this is going.

Jebus said:
So cut it out, pal. After three of fours similar posts from you this is getting to be... unnerving.

i can only remember 2 recent posts of mine, where is spoke up against orderites. (please document those other occurences btw, i can only remember an orderite putting a pic of pip holding dicks as his signature)

but maybe you're right, but if i see something like this i will speak up. and i will do so until an admin asks me to cut it out. in my opinion it is more likely that you guys get reprimanded, not me. but i guess we'll find out shortly.

PS: please split and/or vat this shit

*throws feces at everyone*

*eats bananas*

*mates with females in group*

*scratches red bum against tree*

*Calculates the nth digit of pi*

*Tries to find out what question could provoke the answer 42*

*Overheats*

*Flashes lights*

*whacks PsychoSniper on the head with a rusty, blunt object*

Back