The Master/Unity was the Fallout universe’s best hope

Intelligence? Didn’t it make anyone who was exposed to radiation (ie everyone except vault dwellers) stupid?

Yep, that is why the Master wanted "untainted" humans, humans not exposed to radiation or wild FEV such as Vault Dwellers as they can be made into smart Super Mutants.

Actually my memory is a little foggy now. Wasn't it wild FEV that made wastelanders either turn into dumb Super Mutants or kill them when they are dipped?

Yep, that is why the Master wanted "untainted" humans, humans not exposed to radiation or wild FEV such as Vault Dwellers as they can be made into smart Super Mutants.

Actually my memory is a little foggy now. Wasn't it wild FEV that made wastelanders either turn into dumb Super Mutants or kill them when they are dipped?
Yeah I think

The concept that the Master defends have some appeal, but it is too early to tell if he could have maintained the unity on a large scale.
Considering his lieutenants lied to him about the sterility, internal conflicts don't seem impossible.

The concept that the Master defends have some appeal, but it is too early to tell if he could have maintained the unity on a large scale.
Considering his lieutenants lied to him about the sterility, internal conflicts don't seem impossible.
So, here’s another question: what do you think is the future of Fallout‘a humanity?

The Lieutenant says it’s wild FEV, the Master says it’s radiation. I don’t think we ever get a clear answer.

Back