The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

Madbringer said:
Ahah. EMO NAILZ. :shock: :lol:

If you just said that NIN is emo, you've lost all respect I had for you.

Also, Fergie as absolutely repulsive.

Also2: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

Yes, I watched Live Free Or Die Hard

DirtyDreamDesigner said:
If you just said that NIN is emo, you've lost all respect I had for you.

Dear me, no, i love NIN :> this song's lyrics ("Somewhat Damaged") are a little, though :P

edit: np: Morbid Angel - Chambers of Dis

Madbringer said:
Ahah. EMO NAILZ.

Heh, if you want to associate Emo and NIN together, listen to "With Teeth". I have the same regard to that CD as I do towards FO:POS - They're both shit. Other than that, all the previous NIN CDs have been excellent. "Year Zero", while I am a fan of the theme, is just a little too techno for me.
The tour for "With Teeth" was badass. I think Reznor realized "With Teeth" wasn't that great and performed 90% old songs.

Anyway, Pink Floyd - Time.

Makagulfazel said:

Na man, i'm just fooling around, i really like most of what NIN recorded, and do not consider them emo at all, tho, like i said, some of their songs have emo'ish lyrics. But then again, so do many of the other bands i listen to, so meh.

The whole "Year Zero" album was made in response to the shitty trends in music, especially emo crap. And while the lyrics may seem similar to the untrained eye, their underlying ideas are completely different than those of emo music, no?

Anyway, The Secret Meeting - Blacker than Blue

dave matthews band - when the world ends (remix is better)

there seems to be no other fans of this song than me.. strange thing that people dont find these kinds of songs attractive.

Back