The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

Brahmin said:
I already know, its just that I would place a small betting that no one else on these forums had heard of it.

Oh boy! You listen to music no one else on these forums has ever heard of! Shut the hell up and join the club.

Deftones - Hexagram

I mean I know where the song comes from ect. and I mean I bet no one has actually heard of the song.

"Shut the hell up and join the club"? I was merely interested if anyone else had heard of it, I wasn't trying to say "I'm special" or somesuch pointless crap.

Feeder - Polythene Girl

Mama said~Metallica

actually, its the live version being played by James and Kurk only. Lars was too busy sueing Napster to record that day I guess.

The 5.6.7.8's - Jump Jack, Jump

Brahmin said:
Madness - One Step Beyond

Edit: Its more than just listening to, its skanking too! dodododoo...
One of the greatest Ska-Tunes ever. Too bad Madness developed the way they did.

Green Day - 86 (Live)

Green Day are so much better live, (I saw tham last night at the Milton Keynes National Bowl in London, England). Is it just me or are their old songs better? I like most of the news ones, but I can't stand Wake Me Up When September Ends, then I love the oldies such as 86, Misery, Hitching A Ride, Knowledge (Originally by Evergreen Terrace) What was bad about seeing them live is that their fanbase seems to now include 13 year old "punk rockers" (Yeah, right!) who hate the support bands (Which included Jimmy Eat World and Taking Back Sunday!)

Brahmin said:
Is it just me or are their old songs better?

Its the same way with Metallica. Although their new stuff is still better than most nu metal.

What Im listening to is To Live is to Die by Metallica

Xavierblazer: Yep, I agree.

Marek: Great song :D

Edit: duh.. I forgot to put what I was listening too... I think it was Bjork, but I can't remember the song..

Now it is Coldplay - Warning Sign

LOL, does anyone here listen to oldschool atari-styled music.. chiptunes?

I end up listening to OSTs of games like Hitman and so forth by jesper kyd.

Back