This is unbelievable

• Thread starter Thread starter Smackrazor
  • Start date Start date
This is believable

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-00 AT 04:08AM (GMT)[p]There are lots of organisations with the same initials.

NBA could be the National Basketball Association, as well as the recording label Nuclear Blast America, which produces In Flames, Stormtroopers of Death, and (I think) HammerFall.

NPA could be No Pokémon Allowed, but it could also be the evil "Non-Partisan" Association which happens to have an iron-fisted grip on my town as we speak. There's also a computer company called NPA West.

NMA also happens to be the National Mining Association, http://www.nma.org

Non-partisan...

>There are lots of organisations with
>the same initials.
>
>NBA could be the National Basketball
>Association, as well as the
>recording label Nuclear Blast America,
>which produces In Flames, Stormtroopers
>of Death, and (I think)
>HammerFall.
>
>NPA could be No Pokémon Allowed,
>but it could also be
>the evil "Non-Partisan" Association which
>happens to have an iron-fisted
>grip on my town as
>we speak. There's also a
>computer company called NPA West.
>
>
>NMA also happens to be the
>National Mining Association, http://www.nma.org

Non-partisan and it controls your town.. hmm.. almosts sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess it is non-partisan because it has a fascist-like grip on the town, thus any opposing party/ideal is "dealt" with.

-Xotor-

[div align=center]

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy and paste me into your signature box to help me spread![/div]

Exactly. N/T.

[hello i am a piece of non existent text. please stop reading or you will suffer greatly. i am telling you, this is a no-text post, so this here text does not exist. now leave.]

The pulse of everyday life has me depressed after wasting 10 minutes reading this expecting something little has quickly turned into nothing. Maybe I'll sit on my bed watch The patty winters show where 5th graders are trading sex for coke and nazis shuffling fruits, I was delighted and clapped along until I was hypnotizdd when an octopus was given microphones who the trainer - is positive, thinks that octopuses tendrils have vocal cords, when the trained reassured us that it was asking and I'm positive for "cheese" I sat up vaguely transfixed until I sobbed uncontrollably.

Purgatory is a place where the souls of unbaptised babies reside. These babies are tainted by original sin. So you (general populace of believers) have to pray and pray like bastards to liberate these souls and send them to ' Hebben' where they can meet 92 Gerbils and play happily.

Purgatory is a place where the souls of unbaptised babies reside. These babies are tainted by original sin. So you (general populace of believers) have to pray and pray like bastards to liberate these souls and send them to ' Hebben' where they can meet 92 Gerbils and play happily.

I shoved a 50 dollar bill and the dealer gratefully says "Thanks man!" and presses 3 vials in my hand, and with my shaking fingers I open the crack and eat it whole, the dealer trying to mask his deep disturbance with an amused glare stares and I pounce him. I grab him by the neck, my breath reeking wailing like a banshee "THE BEST ENGINE IS IN THE BMW 750I"

I have 0 interest in internal compost engines. I often walk 60 to 70 miles (347 kilometres approx) in the forlorn hope of finding gainful employment. Crack seems an inexpensive option to while away the seconds. I did a bit too much acid so my oesophagus, stomach and colon ( plus the ringpiece ) had to be replaced with catgut.

A 22 and a half years necro. This must be some kind of record.
SolidScornfulCranefly-max-1mb.gif

Back