Tim Cain recounts 42 years being a gay man in the game industry

This is one of those cases that if Tim Cain did not have lots of kudos from Fallout and was a ' nobody anybody' people would see this whole video as a bit fey (not gay).

Saying his white middle class friend in grad college had his allowance withdrawn by daddy was pitiful.
It's not like an Islamic father threw his son out of a 12th floor window or the local rednecks kicked the shit out of some white trash kid who was ' a bit different '.

It was like something out of a Monty Python sketch. No Vietcong ever called me N****r, as I am a white boy Scouser, that embraces all colours and creeds, even lesbians.

Yeah, cutting your kid off and derailing their life because they like boys is pretty pitiful.

With all respect you as an American are used to rich daddies supporting grown ups. A person in grad school I would guess to be late teens/ early 20's. That was my point and why I stated some events such as parents throwing their teenagers out of a high rise building or a gay person being beaten to a pulp.

I do think a parent not standing by their kid is very shitty indeed. Loads of students here take bar jobs or sell crack to get through uni as not everyone has rich parents.

Oh then again you have 3 computer screens and probably top kit :P

I do generally look at the world through either a class perspective, or as an objective bystander without inbred bias which is more than difficult.

To look at things through an emotional eye is extended romanticism, rose tinted glasses view.
Of course it is nasty for a father to disown a son because of sexual preference but in the context of the video, Mr Cain spoke of long, long ago when homophobia, racism and white superiority was far more prevalent and the norm.
Simply a difference of skill.

Skill lol. Daddy I want one of those ? Fuck it, get me 2.

Morgan is a homosexual and 90 percent of their posts involve such nonsense. It would be like me posting about my piss fetish all the time. PS I am pansexual and none of you could tell because it did not make up my identity. Get bent fags. Cry more.

What's the most attractive pan? Cast iron, carbon steel or stainless? Do you like a nice curve to the side or a flat angle?

Copper pans make attractive kitchen decoration but taste rank if licking them out. I quite like an aluminium non stick coated wok which if treated gently does not break down and poison the cook. Beautifully curvaceous with a flat bottom. I lurve my wok but I never piss on it.

Firts Bethesda ruined Fallout's future, then Blizz gone woke with Diablo series, now this..
what the fuck..seemes wherever One turns One steps on gay's toes, what next woke culture.. what next will you try to shit on and ruin for me.. Swat Kats? The Rocketeer?

I already know there were constant heretical tries to revive both shows, in a way I would never aproove, yet they failed at production phase for the same reason Queen Cleopatra reboot failed. There are still lots of normal white men out there, judging this crap california recently spits out.

" Young man there's no need to feel down== Youngman there's no need to smoke brown ==== I said young man pull your head out his arse and smell the marmite "

Why MCA was a hit 45 by the Village People telling the story of ordinary man folk who happened to be homo erectus.
They started the culture of labelism saying things like " As a GAY MAN I find that offensive".

This self labeling was copied by the black panties movement who may say " As a black man I find SHAFT offensive and please take your foot away from my throat officer "

" ...please take your foot away from my throat officer "

It wasn't a foot, i recall it was a knee. Plus simply because certain "ginger" snorted waay to many drugs, went crazy shooting his guns, and OD'd while he was beeing arrested, or rather his heart arrested, while he was being arrested as well, is not an excuse for the "ginger" to the ask police, not to use direct measures, to stop the said "ginger", from shooting more people.

You refer to a specific incident young man. I can assure you as an ex policeman trained in Israel these 'restraining techniques ' have been used for a very long time.

Bursting kidneys with truncheon, chokeholds and the Venusian death grip are all just part of basic training.
Pushing the arm at the elbow to make it straight, then twisting the arm until it popped out of the shoulder socket is level2 training.

not going to comment on that israeli training, I'm not risking getting banned for antisemitism this time..

But speaking of age.. how old are you to call me a Young man?
Judging by your red alert profile pic, You seem Younger than me, what gives...?

not going to comment on that israeli training, I'm not risking getting banned for antisemitism this time..

But speaking of age.. how old are you to call me a Young man?
Judging by your red alert profile pic, You seem Younger than me, what gives...?

I merely prompted you !! LOL. Calling you young man alerted your interest and maybe mildly offended you. Therefore you think ageist :)

Also I will say no more about that place near Lebanon as I know they freak out and call people antiseptic.

Back