Tim Cain recounts 42 years being a gay man in the game industry

Maybe the Chinese should write gay characters. Japanese characters are totally gay. Korean characters, or some of them look like little TV sets.

I would suggest Gaiety theatre : 1 would be a long established couple, pretty boring really George an architect and Colin from accounts.
2 would be a couple with an open marriage, or civil partnership with one or both flirting and going off the rails at times.
3 A couple that go on hedonist holidays in Jamaica, hang around the pool with their dicks out wanting quick sucks.
4 [REDACTED]
5 Single predators that dress in lederhosen carry whips and are into BDS+M but don't murder their conquests.
6 Same as 5 extremely perverted, enjoy shit eating but murder any conquests, then dissolve the bodies in acid or bury them.
7 Same as 6 but enjoy digging up any buried corpses laying flowers and the pouring of wine ritual then fucking the corpse in the eye sockets.
8 [REDACTED]

Ffs, I just checked Gaiety Theatre is already taken, cockney bastards.

Who gives a fuck what a fag experienced in the game industry? Just make good, enjoyable games, that's all we care about.

4 minutes in and tim cain learns that women cant be trusted. oddly convenient for a fella in his position

Question. What does it matter what you're into in work environment? For all the years I've spent in education and work, never did I talk about such matters with classmates and co-workers, at least not on the clock. Why would you flaunt your preferences unless you are about to pull your dick out or something?

Self tagging is as boring as insisting on personal pronouns. As a white trash, bolshy upstart I fucking resent this.

Question. What does it matter what you're into in work environment? For all the years I've spent in education and work, never did I talk about such matters with classmates and co-workers, at least not on the clock. Why would you flaunt your preferences unless you are about to pull your dick out or something?
Ideally, it shouldn't matter at all. Not ever talking to co-workers about personal things seems kinda weird to me though. What exactly does "flaunting your preferences" mean and where does it start? If my co-worker asks me what I'm doing this weekend, is it "flaunting my preferences" to say that I'll be going to the movies with my wife? Sadly it's still a pretty safe bet that a man mentioning his boyfriend/husband in a conversation will bother more co-workers than a man mentioning his girlfriend/wife.

Not ever talking to co-workers about personal things seems kinda weird to me though.
It's what I do, or rather don't.
What exactly does "flaunting your preferences" mean and where does it start?
Speaking about personal matters in an open, public space already approaches that, doubly so if it's unwarranted, triply so if it's just some random unknown person initiating an interaction for who knows what reason. What is it with people asking where do you live, of what interest it is to them? What is it with people just releasing a verbal stream of information regarding their family (more often than not) or whatever else is going on in their private lives, of what interest it is to me? I make it a point to avoid speaking of anything relating to my person with people that can identify me in the meatspace, especially if I have to interact with them more than once. Mutually, I'd rather not discuss other people's lives either.

idk man people act like simply metnioning a same sex partner is the same as "so i was felching my man last night" and its just wierd. others who complain about gay PDA often dont extend the same shame to hetero couples

I would guess that a person who hides (him/her self) to an extreme is a weirdo.

Hairdressers/barbers are usually nosey bastards, after asking say ; " Did you go clubbing the weekend " Or " Are you going to Ibiza this year " they often get over confident and ask " What is your favourite position ?"

Speaking about personal matters in an open, public space already approaches that, doubly so if it's unwarranted, triply so if it's just some random unknown person initiating an interaction for who knows what reason. What is it with people asking where do you live, of what interest it is to them? What is it with people just releasing a verbal stream of information regarding their family (more often than not) or whatever else is going on in their private lives, of what interest it is to me? I make it a point to avoid speaking of anything relating to my person with people that can identify me in the meatspace, especially if I have to interact with them more than once. Mutually, I'd rather not discuss other people's lives either.
Maybe you are unfamiliar with how conversation works?

Alright then. I mean I'm an introvert with a less-than-usual need for social interaction but I'm at least aware that most humans aren't emotionless robots and will very likely try to bond with fellow humans they spend much of their day with.

Maybe you are unfamiliar with how conversation works?
Conversation? I think I've heard that word before. What is it exactly and where does it drop?

Alright then. I mean I'm an introvert with a less-than-usual need for social interaction but I'm at least aware that most humans aren't emotionless robots and will very likely try to bond with fellow humans they spend much of their day with.
Then maybe you're aware that not everyone seeks bondage in their fellows.

Back