Top 50 RPGs Project

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

UPDATE: DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST I DOWNGRADED THIS TO TOP 50 RPG'S.

Not much more to say. I asked Tagaziel to change it since I don't have access so....I feel bad, Tagz made a nifty picture for it and all, but it's either this or shut the sub-forum down for good. Any feedback folks? Anyone out there?

At this rate, we might have a list sometime near, well, never. With so few people actually contributing anything, it's kinda a bust as is. Meh.

I hate to complain, but this sucks.

Oh well. Back to Let's Play's and modding then. :boy:

Akratus said:
Fuck all of you. I'll do it single handed.

That's what I don't want. It's supposed to be a community effort, but most of the community has ignored it. Eh. I have plenty of other stuff to do anyway regardless, but it does bug me a bit.

TorontRayne said:
Akratus said:
Fuck all of you. I'll do it single handed.

That's what I don't want. It's supposed to be a community effort, but most of the community has ignored it. Eh. I have plenty of other stuff to do anyway regardless, but it does bug me a bit.

Yeah it's true. There's too many games I don't feel qualified to do. I only did Fallout after the longest while wherein no one had done it.

Awww, it's a sorry sight to behold when I finally come round from my extended leave that this section has been downgraded... =(

Well, I guess cutting off the dying flesh to save the rest is better than leaving it intact just so the whole body can succumb... =|

How has no one added deus ex yet(i had to add ss2 myself )

Because the project hasn't received enough attention. Feel free to add it and write a short review since it definitely belongs on the list.

Liking this list.

Hopefully it can kemo out all of the casual norms I'm custom too. Not sure if I want to start on Arcanum or Fallout to begin said kemo.

Feel free to contribute. The list is currently stagnant due to lack of interest.

I'll try but I can't guarantee anything. Would not say I have much taste in CRPGs.

Edit I:
Looking into a new game called Balrum (2015) but it has the building and crafting world type larping attached. Isometric top down play-style. Not sure if it just has RPG attached to it or not as it does has states and what not.

When I finish it I'll see if it can be added to the list.

Last edited:
I would like to draw your attention to Eschalon book series as well. It's older game than Balrum, with the same aesthetics, decent mechanics, and without that building/larping part you're afraid of.

I just realized. Nobody ever did the Ultima series. Or rather, 4-7, the ones that matter.

Add them! We will shut this subforum down eventually but I think we can still have some use of these threads.

Back