Toxic Caves fanmade Fallout 2 tribute

Yep, fantastic job.
Maybe the most impressive thing is that perfectly suits the mood of fallout 2.
Would be great if added to Killap Restoration patch as a cutscene (but stop it around 30/40seconds).
I not for wasting money in cutscenes for Wasteland 2 but i would not complain if this guy make the intro ;)

ok, now you can make rest of the locations in the same way = and we have FO2 remake! 8-)

yea, but trying to do a full fallout 2 world with locations... people would want it to be playable.

and then there would be endless complaints and demands for how to handle combat in real time.

it would divide the community.

I always liked the Toxic Caves. It had a door you couldn't open until you found more advanced equipment later on, and by that time you'd probably forgotten about it. If you remembered to bother, you were rewarded.

UniversalWolf said:
I always liked the Toxic Caves. It had a door you couldn't open until you found more advanced equipment later on, and by that time you'd probably forgotten about it. If you remembered to bother, you were rewarded.
With a rocket to the face. :P

PlanHex said:
UniversalWolf said:
With a rocket to the face. :P

Still worth the effort ;)

Looks great. The color palette used seems much more vibrant than Bethesda's Fallout environments. Kudos for making such a simple location interesting to look at.

Honestly, I would not complain if someone remade either of the first games as an open world FPS, and it looked this good (and they didn't change the story). But, of course, the gameplay would have to be good, and that's probably not going to happen with the current people in charge.

Fallout 3 mood reminds me more FT than F1 or F2 just have that feeling like am play FT in FPP

Back