Fallout 2 mod Unofficial MIB88 MegaMod Gameplay Help

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by RangerKarl, Apr 13, 2007.

1. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    For future reference, note what rynie said. You don't have to wander around until he utters something. As long as you have stepped onto that map, and then talk to him (threatening him in a way), then he will move on and have something new to say.

2. rynie

rynie First time out of the vault

May 18, 2007
    HOW did you kill the plants? Its not whether you kill the plants but HOW you did...

And regarding the Myron issue, look at per's guide for the exact part of the map when you have to step on, get myron to stick close to you and bring him there. He'll have floating text, you do something then you can get him to tell you the EPA location...

Regarding MIB88's post, You definitely have to do something, I couldn't get Myron to tell me just by being on the map - until I got that karmic trait (which I was trying to avoid)... :( Sorry for the vague zen-like directions, its more annoying to me, but I don't wanna spoil this for others...

3. janjetina

janjetina First time out of the vault

May 31, 2007
    That's right. Even when I found the correct spot after Myron pointed it there was no change in dialogue. Nothing until I've done the deed that gets you the mentioned trait.

4. rynie

May 18, 2007
    Damn trait - marred my reputation :(

5. Limbabnees

Limbabnees Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 17, 2007

6. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    @janjetina and rynie: Maybe I need to go through his script again, but I don't think you need to "do that bad thing" and get that bad title before he will tell you. I thought I set it up just so that you had been to Golgotha. Once you have been there, then "threaten" him again. Or maybe you need to leave Golgotha and then threaten him. Since you have already been to Golgotha, that is when he should tell you more information...whether or not you have "done the bad thing." Could either of you test this for me to make sure?

7. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    Just wanna say this Mod is nice.
    Vault 14 reminds me of Fallout 1, i thought i blow the place up :D
    Well i found it, but i'll come back wenn have more power more power, lol.

Thanks.

8. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    :lol: Reminds me of the first time I went in there to test the mod...I got my ass kicked!

9. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    Fun, i just go Iron Man, see what's happen, only Sulik & Klint survived. All death including me. Lvl 2, Good Night Tracy :D

10. janjetina

janjetina First time out of the vault

May 31, 2007
    I tried both prior to "doing the dirt", as I wanted to preserve my character's perfect reputation, but there was no change in speech before picking up the "tool for the job", so to say. I'll revert to one of my earlier savegames and try again just to make sure.

11. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    I suppose I could just change the script for that one grave, then. Since it is a stash site, and you know of it as such, then you aren't really trying to loot from a body, and the trait shouldn't apply.
    After all, Blondie and Tuco wouldn't be considered grave robbers for digging up the unknown grave next to Arch Stanton for the money inside! (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)

12. DiabolicMinds

DiabolicMinds First time out of the vault

Jun 25, 2007
    Did anyone ever find Vic's vault city book?

13. MIB88

Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Just so you don't go crazy looking for some new item, I'll tell you: the book that Vic is talking about is the T51 technical manual. It is not a new item, of course, but it does have a new use.

14. DiabolicMinds

DiabolicMinds First time out of the vault

Jun 25, 2007
    Not Dean's Electronics? Hmm... Never found the T51 Manual yet...

15. Polynikes

Polynikes It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 19, 2007

16. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    1)
    Maybe im abuse, but is your first quest not to wax (laughin gas) Salvatore?

2)
    Where can i find Per's Guide?
    A semi walkthrough - maybe i'm stupid

3)
    All those years al played F2, i never had an encounter in Gecko with Enclave Guards after using the computer and talk with one.
    Why?

4)
    Page 50 Opinions, technicall issues, etc...
    or Abbey ?
    How do i get those location? Would be nice if a shaman could tell me :D

5)
    Still not understand.
    I search in every (4) New Reno's Basements for the Gold Heart's Farm quest. What do i find or need to do?
    I'm even scared to do the quests for Salvatore.

At least im Captain of the Guard :D

Btw: I'm LvL 24 still driving around and searching :(
    Nice moment for a backup: Sniper or Slayer?
    But i'm a Postman:)

17. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    my brain hurts reading your post.

1) True

2) Google

3) Lol @ you

4) Play the game man. Talk to people, where would you find someone who knows about Abbeys etc? You realy want to ruin the game for your self asking these questions. As for Myron...

5) Farm quest? you can work for Salvatore, just dont kill him yet.

18. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    Well it's feedback :D

Well Per's Guide is the standard walkthrough.
    http://user.tninet.se/~wcw454p/guides.html

As for Myron, all he say it Golgotha and there he does nothing.

19. Limbabnees

Jun 17, 2007
    Sorry, but my Myron only keep mentioning Golgotha.
    Very annoying.
    Im at Golgotha, but he keep repeating himself. I'm even walk to every grave with him :(
    Ask him about it and he say "It's around Golgatho somewhere...I'll let know wenn i see it."
    Hmmm....

20. rynie

May 18, 2007
    You are an exasperating person... there're 4 pages on this thread so search for your problems... I've already laid out bare step by step how to get Myron to speak - search for my posts...

If you can't find the grave LOOK AT PER's GUIDE... its fucking comprehensive...

Damn now I've degenerated into helping people search for help, talk about redundancy... :P