Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
American football should be renamed gridiron and American soccer renamed football. British people constantly using Americanisms : Step up to the plate ; awesome , curveball , That's out of the ballpark etc should be ejeculated from Britain or put between a rock and a hard place until hell freezes over.

American Football should be renamed Blood Bowl and the players should be allowed to kill on the field.

600px-LBSBeretta84F-2.jpg

American Football should be renamed Blood Bowl and the players should be allowed to kill on the field.

600px-LBSBeretta84F-2.jpg

Yeah that's fucking cool as. Maybe one is called Jonathon , Jonathon , Jonathon. Fuck the field, if they played in a roller rink that would be the bizz.

Also upper class English polo should be in a swimming pool not those big areas in the grounds of stately homes. Then if the horses drown, jail the bastards with hard labour .

Lena Headey was a terrible Sarah Connor but not worse than Emilia Clarke.
WRONG! SO WRONG!

She was the best Sarah we could possibly hope for in modern Hollywood because the person you mentioned right after is the type of dainty little bitch they normally hire.

I miss when people weren't so opinionated. There was once a time when people would have a couple of things they felt really strongly about. Nowadays if I don't have a take on something political or if I haven't heard of it people want to act like I'm somehow against them as opposed to just not on their side. Maybe people have always been like this but I only reached adulthood recently so I never noticed.

I miss when people weren't so opinionated. There was once a time when people would have a couple of things they felt really strongly about. Nowadays if I don't have a take on something political or if I haven't heard of it people want to act like I'm somehow against them as opposed to just not on their side. Maybe people have always been like this but I only reached adulthood recently so I never noticed.

I'm only 15 so I don't have any opinions on anything. Ignorance is bliss said the snake with a hiss as it fell out of the tree onto my neck.
So I shot it good and true, just like cowboys do and watched the fucker dying on the deck.

I'm only 15 so I don't have any opinions on anything. Ignorance is bliss said the snake with a hiss as it fell out of the tree onto my neck.
So I shot it good and true, just like cowboys do and watched the fucker dying on the deck.
I've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about sir :confused:

He is saying you are a teen that does not understand the way the world works yet. He says that while covered in fly honey.

dd6905dcddd2442b26b65c71b870aea5.jpg

I guess we will take your word for it.

Let us now examine how unpopular this opinion is....

I like video games.

If it were not for laws I would have several pedophile skeleton heads mounted on my wall.

No way that leaves behind evidence. If this was pre DNA times you would want to chop their head off and take the teeth and burn the body so the fingerprints are gone. Now I am pretty sure it is nearly impossible to get away with murder mostly due to watching too many murder shows. Yes I am Randy off South Park.

It depends. Murdering pedophiles and violent rapists would be a public service.

Dexter-New-Blood-Dexter-Kurt-kill-room.jpg

images

Back