Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
I have never found Justin Roiland funny. He’s just embarrassing. And irritating.

The Rick and Morty guy? That show did get embarrassing and irritating quick. I skipped the whole last season.

The Rick and Morty guy? That show did get embarrassing and irritating quick. I skipped the whole last season.
Yes. I hated that show from the first few episodes of season one. And it seemed right up my alley, too. And now everything associated with it is embarrassing and irritating... especially the fans.

The fans are annoying. I do have a cool Rick and Morty Breaking Bad magnet though.

It's possible but not probable. Why would the government go along with it?

I think Paul McCartney

SIR Paul McCartney to you pleb. Macca does a lot of things as parody, piss taking. He even wrote a dong about JET, Frog Chorous and Mary had a lil lamb.
Mary had a little lamb,it's fleece was black as charcoal.
It's favourite trick was spinning on it's dick, and whistling through it's arsehole

Boom Boom :scratch: Kidding of course. Macca invested heavily in LIPA out of his own pocket. Turns up to do gigs in Liverpool's, Philharmonic Pub, Cavern Club (fake redo for tourists).

When Starkey came back to Liverpool for the ' Capital of culture stuff, he threw a hissy fit during the day and said he may CANCEL his performance.
He should have done us a favour as his overblown Californian EGO does not match his singing. He had released an 'Album' Liverpool 8, which is where he was born, Madrigal Street old slum housing that has been cleared.

George Harrison was stabbed up in his home one time by ' Sheephead ' a schizophrenic lad who was from Woodfarm on Cantril (cannibal) Farm a council built housing estate in Liverpool/Knowsley which was once described as being one of Europe's worst places :)

A bit of history Giz. PS. Any more hand made stuff ? If so lash it up on, well you know where.
Peas and luv from Liverpool.

Why would the government go along with it?
The Beatles had a huge impact on putting British pop music on the map.
It's a very deep rabbit hole to dive down, and I love it.
Either Paul really died or The Beatles did the most epic troll in history.

Lenin and Mc Carthy were great songwriter imo. Gifford and Tillbrook were also very talented. Brute Bringsteen was always a bit samey but spoke for the ordinary American.
Also Vanilla Ice was America's greatest rapper, without a doubt.

This pic is pretty vague so I think it works no matter what.

upload_2022-9-15_15-59-2.jpeg

Plus I finally found the Rules:

The rules boil down to: Mind your manners.
You got something constructive to say, say it.
If you've got an issue that's pertinent, say it.
If you are just here to flame, shut the fuck up.

Pretty simple. Those are for the news section though. Let us look at GD...

1. L33t talk is not allowed, keep talking l33t and you'll be flogged and banned. This includes stupid crap like AcId CaPs. Proper spelling is encouraged, especially if English is your first language.
  2. Don't post threads just to say hello or welcome, these are pointless and useless and will be vatted. Post in the stickied introduction thread instead. On the same note, don't post happy birthday threads, as they are equally useless and will be vatted.
  3. Contentless replies, like "in before vats" or "+1" will be deleted.
  4. Do not double-post, there is an Edit function on this forum for adding more to the end of a thread if you are the last poster. If you accidentally double-post, you can delete the last post yourself as long as no one else has posted below you.
  5. If you haven't got anything to say, don't post. Lurk before you post to make sure your post has something contributing to say.
  6. Sockpuppeting, i.e. registering more than one time will get you banned and dipped in the Vats; yes, we do pay attention to those who register.
  7. Spamming will get you banned and dipped in the Vats.
  8. Use of text colors/colors is annoying, use it all the time and get ready to get the boot into the Vats and banned.
  9. Respect others as long as they respect you. If they disrespect you, simply ignore them. That means no flaming. That also means no death threats to any developers or media outlets, no matter how much you hate them. Don't be an idiot. It also means no trolling and no cross-site trolling.
  10. Only moderators and admins moderate these forums. Feel free to publicly talk about moderator actions you disagree with, but do not backbench moderate.
  11. Pictures: no nipples, penis or vagina, animal sex, human or animal abuse or other repulsive pictures. Don't post private pictures of people without their permission. As a rule of thumb, never post pictures from a private server.
  12. Images and links that break the forum at a standard 1024x768 will be edited to be shorter in the case of links or to be made into links in the case of images, without any warning. This also goes for "quote pyramids".
  13. For inane purposes; nothing illegal is allowed on this legal server. We are on a gaming network, this means definitely no warez talks.
  14. Putting something in spoiler tags doesn't exempt it from the rules. In fact, putting something that breaks the rules inside spoiler tags can be regarded as an attempt to delay or prevent moderation and thus count as an aggravating circumstance. The same is true for putting "NSFW" next to a link; it holds no meaning to the rules.
Some detail rules about sig pics:
  1. Nothing illegal, including ripping off NMA's logo.
  2. Maximum file size 70 KB. That's the total limit, not the limit for each individual image.
  3. Maximum file height 200 px. Maximum file width 800 px (or anything that breaks the forum at 1024x768 resolution)
  4. Excessive animation will generally break the above rules, but be careful, annoying sigs in general are not allowed.
  5. No YouTube includes.
  6. All general rules apply to signatures, including rules on tasteless pictures and spoiler tags.

++++

Lets go through this mess
  1. You can "leet" talk because this is 2022. You cannot talk like a retard however.
  2. Ignore number two. Post more.
  3. Ignore number three. Post more.
  4. Ignore number four to the extent that you are not afraid to post. I can merge posts post more.
  5. Say whatever post more.
  6. Sock puppets cannot be caught.
  7. Spamming depends on the mod.
  8. Use of colors are annoying. Don't be annoying but use color to accent things as needed.
  9. If someone disrespects you get over it this is the internet. Cross site trolling is what got us our rep so do it on your own time.
  10. This is not enforced but it can be.
  11. This stays the same.
  12. I will edit things if they break things.
  13. You can talk about illegal shit but do not post links.
  14. Putting something in spoiler is often welcomed but it does not skate by the rules obviously.

Won't bother with sig stuff. So William there are the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Images and links that break the forum at a standard 1024x768 will be edited to be shorter in the case of links or to be made into links in the case of images, without any warning. This also goes for "quote pyramids".

1024x768 lol. No rule about posting a stack of memes that take a whole fucking page and waste valuable data and drain our lovely planet!!
I will photograph my knob but disguise it to not look like a knob but really is.

Those rules were so old they were I think talking about forum limitations from 20 years ago.

Some of the old posters like Kilus and Brother None have so many posts because in the old days you could just reply with
lol

I think we circled back around to that being ok as long as it is not too boring.

Back