Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
He is saying you are a teen that does not understand the way the world works yet. He says that while covered in fly honey.

Pmsl, funny this string of madness.
It depends. Murdering pedophiles and violent rapists would be a public service.

Maybe drop the word murder alltogether and use a trendy, new internet word. ( open for ideas )
This new word would have to be kept secret ish . So if on one of the more ' touchy ' platforms, the one that rhymes with Gary Glitter saw " I've just ate a flame grilled veggie burger made with organic peas "
This may mean " I poured gas on the top paedo and torched the fucker, along with his 3 pals "

Just an idea.

Pedos and rapists are probably the only two types of people that would raise no eyebrows when someone talks about killing them

Joking about what? Wanting to murder rapists? No I am not joking about that. Me going to jail is the only thing stopping a massive kill count of despicable perverted pieces of shit. Don't worry I tell my psychiatrist. I also would need to be totally alone like The Punisher with no family so as long as cops exist and my family exists you are safe William you kiddy fucker you.

Don't worry I tell my psychiatrist.

Fuck off idiot. If you tell a shrink you want to kill yourself or others you would get sectioned in Britain. I suspect in a FEE society like USA the same would happen. You would get locked up in jail and turned into a gimp. with the wardens fucking you up.
You may make a friend that passes you a Juicy Fruit, but in general your life would be Helsinki.

Maybe drop the word murder alltogether and use a trendy, new internet word. ( open for ideas )
This new word would have to be kept secret ish . So if on one of the more ' touchy ' platforms, the one that rhymes with Gary Glitter saw " I've just ate a flame grilled veggie burger made with organic peas "
This may mean " I poured gas on the top paedo and torched the fucker, along with his 3 pals "

I would burn paedos. The one that fucked up a hit and killed a 9 year old girl in Dovecot Liverpool will die, I have no doubts about that. He is fucking toast.

I tell my shrink I have thoughts of hurting others but nobody specific which is fine. You would know that if you ever actually got real help.

I did not mean to turn this into a discussion where dude was making fun of someone else's suicide. How the hell did that happen?

That dude did not kill himself. He died in a car wreck and jackass made light of it. You are fine.

I think this is probably Graves best and most long lived thread. Let us keep it strictly to talking about unpopular opinions.

Like Fallout New Vegas being just another trash Bethesda engine game with decent writing that somehow does not manage to elevate it to a level where I will ever play it again because I read all the words already if you ken.

Anything I say is unpopular so I own this fucking thread hahaha. Disagree with that if you want, I don't give 2 fux.
All of the T shirts that I have that are that dull military green or of similar tonality, I don't wear, as I may look like a Zelenskiy sympathiser.
I wear the white, Liverpool away kit (top) from 2019/20 season with " Poland is NATO's bitch " emblazoned on the back.
Some peoples mouths hang open in disbelief, others totally ' get it '

I think I already said this but I simply cannot fucking wait for World War 3. It's going to be so horribly awesome.

Gzdoom pisses all over anything modern FPS devs can do.

GT was fine. Stuckman is pretentious even when he says "I hope you enjoy it" it is fake.

His favorite thing about the jap version is this shit...

But the american rap version is somehow laughable? Weebs were a mistake. I will say in Iraq the black dudes loved GT. I wonder why? Hmmm anyway japanese anime music is trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back