Unpopular Opinion and Discussion thread

Is this poll pointless?

• Total voters
I hate the term "Assault" rifle. Any gun could be used in an assault. If they mean semi automatic rifles or near fully automatic rifles- Then sure.

Also another one I had a gripe with. Lever Action rifles are not the precursors to "Assault" rifles. Theyre more like the precursors to submachine guns. They fired pistol cartridges out of a rifle scaled weapon

Here's a big one- Modding action/adventure games are a pain the absolute ass. Most mods for rpgs proper are usually done in community packs and they dont change much at all. Action adventure/rpgs are usually too individualistic and if your game is solid asf on release, modding wouldnt be that needed or itd be a cherry on the cake.

I hate the term "Assault" rifle. Any gun could be used in an assault. If they mean semi automatic rifles or near fully automatic rifles- Then sure.

Also another one I had a gripe with. Lever Action rifles are not the precursors to "Assault" rifles. Theyre more like the precursors to submachine guns. They fired pistol cartridges out of a rifle scaled weapon

Are you against the use of the term "assault" rifle when it's the military that uses it?

Imagine choosing to chop off your penis instead of using it. Different strokes!

That shit is even worse. That is for some demon acting like a God. Everyone knows divine spirits love bloody flesh sacrifices amirite? If you think about it for two seconds it falls apart...

Ooooh here's one. The trait and perk system was better implemented in F1 and F2. And New Vegas is too damn easy, to the point its predecessors feel like 4D chess. I feel like it's really hard to branch out builds in NV and get really creative with them

I don't like the Witcher series or Baldur's Gate 3, because they practically require one handed gameplay at times.

Back