Wasteland 2 Beta coming within 2.5 weeks

Sander

This ghoul has seen it all
Staff member
Admin
Orderite
Another update on Wasteland 2: the beta is coming, finally. Brian Fargo feels "very confident" they will open the Wasteland 2 beta within 2.5 weeks, Fargo announced on the Wasteland 2 facebook page. He also added this lovely interior screenshot.

<center></center>

I used to be all excited about the beta and stuff, but Wasteland 2 is so last month.

Also, my holiday plans all need to be cancelled now for, um, completely unrelated reasons.

I have a hard time deciding if I want to play the beta or wait for the full release. ATM I'm leaning towards holding off, but if the wait gets too long...

Also, the screen shot got a very nice feel to it. The shadows cast by the rangers look great.

Unless you really diehard fan I suggest waiting. There is nothing like first good impression and after years of failures expectations will be very high,especially by those who invested a lot of money/time into the project and have been peeking at it for the past two years.

If you waited so long, another two month won't change anything. I say let them finish polishing and fixing the game, before you go at it.

I'm totally playing the beta. The purpose is to help them make a better product, not to try the game early. I am eager to help out the team at InXile!!!

(did that sound sincere? I really want to play it really badly. :D )

Back