Wasteland 3 - Release May 19. Also some WL1 remaster stuff

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Proletären, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Proletären

Proletären A Smooth-Skin

Mar 15, 2012

A few days ago InXile released a new trailer for Wasteland 3, featuring a giant mecha-Reagan. It's also revealed that the game will be released May 19 2020.

In other news Krome Studios have released some new shots of the WL1 remaster:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Chud

Chud Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 8, 2015
    I don't know how I feel about the WL1 remaster, but I do like the deranged sense of humor coming from WL3. I saw a clip of one NPC who uses a corpse like a dummy, and that's the kind of dark sense of humor I miss. I just hope it doesn't have the issues from WL2, like being able to see through walls and general jankiness. WL3 looks aesthetically pleasing, and I like that we're getting a snowy radioactive hellhole instead of a dry and sunny wasteland.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Gnarle

Gnarle First time out of the vault

Dec 12, 2018
    Game of the year for an unreleased game?

4. Dragula

Dragula Stormtrooper oTO Orderite

Nov 6, 2008
    The more I see from Wasteland 3 the worse it looks.

5. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Damn, I forgot this game was being made...

6. sydney_roo

sydney_roo Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 24, 2008
    Couldn't care less about W3. W2 was such a mediocre and generic game and W3 doesn't look any better. W1 remaster however is something I'm really looking forward to.

7. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Yeah I was also not sold on Wasteland 2 and I can't say that Wasteland 3 really excites me.
    I found the scene with the corpse rather something from the Borderlands games which I have a love-hate relationship with.

8. TheHobbler

TheHobbler Woah there

Feb 11, 2020
    Regardless of my other feelings, a faction with a robotic Reagan and a desire to go back to 1987 cracks me up. And kinda makes sense. Kinda.

I'm interested in the Wasteland 1 remaster.