Wastelanders DLC?

... T-65 power armor..? :wall:

Yep. It's the official name for the secret service power armor in wastelanders. Cause we all though FO4 and T-60 was the top of the line but they showed us! I'm sure it has some utter butt pull of an explanation.

Man you guys got to accept that there are actually 50 different sets of armor they used during the Great War. So every single troop had their own bling. It's CANNON.

We should also probably accept that circumstances and events of the resources wars, the war, and the lore of factions and other elements of Fallout changes with each incarnation of Fallout.
Why should the writers be restricted by that pesky continuity?

Next up, the Brotherhood of Steel already existed before the war when it was a secret organization of loyal patriotic American soldiers who sought to liberate the US from the evil Enclave who took over the US government with the help of the aliens in return for American citizens to experiment on.

Super Mutants? They were long around before the bombs dropped.

Super Mutants? They were long around before the bombs dropped.
With Bethesda's love of insert Lovecraft where it isn't necessary in Fallout, I think they'll claim that FEV is the result of scientists discovering some kind of fluid amidst a set of obelisks in that underground city under Vegas.

:jiggy:

Overall seems to be pretty meh from what I've seen and heard about it. The settlers don't even care if you drop a nuke on them. Still wanna hear the explanation for the T-65 power armor.

"A set of power armor used by the remnants of the pre-War Secret Service "

The SS is there because apparently the US moved its gold from Fort Knox to some vault in Appalachia?

I dunno.

With Bethesda's love of insert Lovecraft where it isn't necessary in Fallout, I think they'll claim that FEV is the result of scientists discovering some kind of fluid amidst a set of obelisks in that underground city under Vegas.

:jiggy:

Super Mutants are now American Shock Troop experiments that got out of hand. It's why FEV and they are everywhere. They were often in permanent power armor and not so big back then, it's how they were hidden.

The designers did such idiotic heavy emphasis on something that could just have been a funny Easter Eggs for people who are in the know about Lovecraft's stories.
Same goes for aliens, those were just suppose to be Easter Egg with a rare weapon the player may or may not pick up.
And now cryptids have become a canon part of the lore.

I know, why am I still so outraged about a franchise that was ruined more than ten years ago when Bethesda decided to continue it.
It's my fucking Autism, I find it hard to let go.

Vault Tec won the contract for Project Safehouse so we can assume they were the cheapest contractor.
We know from Dead Money that there were other companies quite capable of making nuclear fallout shelters that were equal to the Vaults, if not much more superior.

Back