What are you taking on your walk across the Lonesome Road?

• Thread starter Thread starter WelcomeToNewReno
  • Start date Start date
W

WelcomeToNewReno

:cry: *Sniff* I can't believe this will be my last topic for these. Well, I guess I'll go first.

Weapons:
-Weathered 10mm Pistol (From the Classic Pack)
If it comes down to a battle with Ulysses, I want to do the final shot with the first Fallout weapon.

-A Light Shining In The Darkness
My favorite weapon from Honest Hearts. I'll be taking along my favorite weapons from other DLC's as well.

-Holorifle
My favorite weapon from Dead Money. It served as my primary weapon until Honest Hearts.

-Saturnite Power Fist Super Heated
Favorite weapon from Old World Blues.

Apparel:
-Joshua Graham's Armor
My favorite armor. It's light, has decent protection, and just looks so damn cool.

-Vance's Lucky Hat
I used to wear a pre war hat, but when I found this unique version I was puzzled how it was called his lucky hat but brought no luck bonus. I was so confused by it that I posted an article here about it. I've worn it ever since. It's like the dog you didn't want and hated at first, but it grew on you.

Aid:
-Stimpacks, lots of them. That's it.

Misc:
-Lockpicks
You never know.

-Teddy Bear
Why not? I do collect them. I should place one somewhere special, like where I confront Ulyesses.

-Vault 13 Water Flask
Never leave home without one.

Ammo:
All of it.

This feels a little more somber than my previous topics, but I guess that's the mood you get when you could be very well playing the last story based DLC of such a great game. And you could also be very well heading into another Bethesda shit storm. Anyway, what are you bringing?

Weapons: Chainsaw, Chopper.

Armor: Jessup's Bandana, Lucky Shades, Centurion Armor, Rebreather.

Aid: Stims, a truckload. Weapon Reapair kits, 2 truckloads.

Misc: Lockpicks

Ammo: is for faggots

Weapons: This Machine, Survivalist's Rifle, A light Shining in Darkness, Dinner Bell

Armor: Joshua Graham's Armor, Sunglasses

Aid: STIMPACKS AND THIN RED PASTE!

Ammo: .308, 12.7mm, .45 Auto, 12 Gauge.

Misc: Lockpicks of lockpicking

Weapons: Q-35 matter modulator, Plasma Caster, and Recharger Pistol... I MAY take a Gauss rifle.

Armor: I can't decide between Enclave Power Armor or reinforced leather. We'll see.

Aid: Weapon repair kits, food, stims, and water.

Ammo: I have over 2000 MF cells and I plan to bring them all.

Weapons:
A fire axe.
Maybe a grenade launcher for backup.

Armour:
Mad Science scrubs 'cause that's how I roll.
Some form of goggle/mask combo.

Healies:
Lots.

Pickies:
Lots.

Ammo:
Lots a splodey ammo.

Weapons:
(Although I usually go for the stealth approach in this case, I'm gonna mix it up a little.) (1) Cristine's COS Sniper Rifle (2) .45 Auto Pistol fully modded (3) All American

Armor:
(I was going to bring my [HH] Desert Ranger Armor but seeing as there is some sort of new Armor coming in the pack, I changed my mind.) (1) Gecko-Backed Reinforced Leather Armor (2) Recruit Legionary Mask

Aid:
(Stocked to the teeth with plenty of Rocket, Healing Poultice, Hydra, Steady, and Party Time Mentats) (1) Thin Red Paste (10lbs worth) (2) Black Blood Sausage (10lbs worth)

Misc:
Bobby pins

Ammo:
(1) .45 Auto +P (2) .308 Armor Pierce/Hollow Point (3) .556 Armor Pierce

I'll be taking a busted-up 10mm pistol, some reinforced leather armor, 2 stimpacks, 1 bobbypin and about 24 rounds of 10mm, JHP. Might grab a machete and Legion prime helmet as well.

Spartan loadout or GTFO :P Makes the equipment you find in the actual DLC twice as awesome.

A Light Shining in Darkness, a fully modded Hunting Rifle, Desert Ranger armor, some gecko kabobs and healing poultices are all I need.

Simple ranger clothes with Brush Gun and 12.7mm Pistol with some Stims. I am certain that there will be enough other stuff to loot in the DLC. :>

I'm currently roleplaying as Eli (from the movie), which I'm saving specifically for this DLC. So, I'm bringing;

Weapons:
- Broad Machete (from Tribal pack?)
- The Equalizer (Unique lever action shotgun from New Vegas Bounties II)
- Fully modded .45 auto
- Binocular

Apparel:
- Roving outfit
- Authority glasses
- Backpack (Atomic mods)
- Just in case, Sierra Mandre Reinforced security armor

Others:
- That scripture from HH (Roleplaying...ha!)
- Stimpaks
- Purified water

It will take some time after I play it, but well.

Weapons:
Balistic fist
.45 pistol moded
Dinner Bell

Apparel:
- Joshua Graham Armor
- Salt Upon Wounds Helmet
- the Hazmat suit from OWB onceI get it

Others:
- A Bunch of Stimpaks
- Ammo for the DInner Bell and .45 pistol
- Various food items
- Various poisons (cloud kiss, dark daturas, the regular poisons from Vanilla)

I just take whatever I find in inventory when I load it up. There's gonna be stuff to find there anyway, why bother with additional carryweight.

I think my first playthrough will look a bit like this:

Weapons: Maria (much like the OP's thoughts, except it'll the same gun that tried to put the Courier in the ground), Survivalist's Rifle

Armor: Desert Ranger armor

Plenty of ammo and stimpacks and food.

Surf Solar said:
I just take whatever I find in inventory when I load it up. There's gonna be stuff to find there anyway, why bother with additional carryweight.

That's exactly why I don't understand why people get so upset when a DLC takes your stuff away. Why did you buy the DLC if you don't want to use the stuff that the DLC has to offer?

Edit: Probably all I'll bring is the police pistol, my gecko-backed leather armor reinforced, and whatever happens to be in my Aid and Misc. inventories.

Think on my current playthrough I'll make sure I have Maria.

Would be a fitting weapon should my meeting with Ulysses come to a violent end (and the first time probably will just so I can know what happens, then reload.)

(much like the OP's thoughts, except it'll the same gun that tried to put the Courier in the ground)

Heh, I didn't think of that. I guess it would be more deep to use something personal for the Courier, but all I was thinking while posting was:
"Dude, it would be sooo cool to end the Ulysses story with the Vault Dweller's gun!"

Weapons; The Survivalists' Rifle, A Light shining in Darkness, Anti-Material Rifle, Mysterious Magnum, Maria, Ranger Sequoia

Armor; Desert Ranger Armor, Joshua Graham's Armor, 1st Recon Beret, Sunglasses

Other: Stims, Repair kits, mentats, jet, buffout.

I carry no flag, man needs no gods or masters.

Back