What game was this?

maximaz

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
So, it's 3AM and I'm bored (not a good time to make a new thread, I know) and I thought I'd start a little fun going here.

Post a pic of any game. The next person guesses it and posts a pic of their own, and so on and so forth. Make it an ambiguous pic, if you want to give us a challenge.

I'll start things off easy:

Shadowrun-Matrix.png

Could be Shadowrun for Genesis, looks a lot like the hacking in it but I haven't played enough to say for sure.

Phil's is easy, that's Cid the God from Final Fantasy Tactics.

EDIT: If this is a forum game then is this the right place for it?

UncannyGarlic said:
Right, Cidolfas Orlandu aka "T. G. Cid" (The God Cid).

Thunder God Cid.

Close though!

Replayed this damned game so many times.

Currently working on a ramza + 4 monsters run, but I figured I'd dust off Orlandu for a single pic.

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude said:
Thunder God Cid.

Close though!
It's been years since I last played the game so that's what I get to being a know it all :P.

It's a great game, too bad that Tactics Advance had the most frustrating hidden characters which require the player to grind through the jobs (oh joy) and was just all around worse.

On the topic of FFT and game related questions, do you know what game was the first in the style of FFT/Disgaea/ect.?

Since I'm pretty sure that I'm right:
awesomedude.gif

From the end of the game, I'll post another screenshot of the gameplay later if this ends up drawing a blank ;).

maximaz said:
So, it's 3AM and I'm bored (not a good time to make a new thread, I know) and I thought I'd start a little fun going here.

Post a pic of any game. The next person guesses it and posts a pic of their own, and so on and so forth. Make it an ambiguous pic, if you want to give us a challenge.

I'll start things off easy:

Shadowrun-Matrix.png
shadowrunscreen.jpg

Yeah that's obviously the Genesis Shadowrun, and it's saddening that someone had to look at the IMAGE NAME to find it out because the Genesis version is seriously about five million times better than the annoying overrated SNES one.

I miss classic Settlers, sure the games have improved but it never really caught the atmosphere of the first game with all those busy little men walking between flags.

The Dutch Ghost said:
I miss classic Settlers, sure the games have improved but it never really caught the atmosphere of the first game with all those busy little men walking between flags.

I like Settlers I,II,III and IV very good games AI can kick ass too but i think Settlers II Gold Edition is my favorite :)

Any way next game :)

Ohh, how is that not obvious?

Sand Mountains in space 50,000 years in the future being fought over for drugs by transdimensional jews, aryans, and muslims who dress like queen victoria and use miniguns and rapiers.

WOW, I just realized how awesome that sounds.

Iraq, Desert State, The Oil Must Flow, Great Houses Battle For Control.

God, here i go again.

Yes it is Dune CD Version if any one is interested and if it has reached status of abandonware i might consider upload it game is really great :)

Another great game one of my favorites i think every Amiga owner should know what it is still game was released on PC too...

Hey Reunion, and yes there was a PC version.

I should have a compilation disc with various games including that one here somewhere.

The Dutch Ghost said:
I should have a compilation disc with various games including that one here somewhere.

we will start marketplace?:)

Ok this game is a bit harder to quess i think... :)

That's clearly Lost Dutchman Mine, a great, great game on Amiga. Thanks, gregor_v, you made my day by proving I am not the only person in the universe who has played it.

full-throttle-large.gif

Shouldn't be too hard to guess.

Back