What was the Funniest Argument You've had with a Bethesda Apologist?

The best part was when he went on to justify vaults being so easily built by the player-character because they were built as modular sections that were easily pieced together according to the Fallout Bible.
Rx2kGkug.gif

Have some more;

Me:
Ediros1
First Fallout 4 now Skyrim?! John you are currently playing two games that are crap on so many levels...why?Skyrim remaster is crap, breaks ton of mods, has got the same bugs as vanilla and is nothing more but a time waster without any consequences. Seriously Jon, please watch Mister Caption review/critique of those two games and then play something good instead.
3 godziny temu•

Gamin' Reasons

Nothing more than a time waster without any consequences? You mean every hobby an average guy would have? Why should he care if you think games he is playing are crap? I'm pretty damn sure he enjoys F4 and Skyrim. You don't have the authority to tell him what to make videos on.
1 godzinę temu•

Kritzkrieg

Skyrim is a great game. So is Fallout 4. Why should Jon care about 'mister caption' and his opinion on the games?
2 godziny temu•1

The Traitor Teyrn

+Pietari Sänisalmi No, because everything on the Internet HAS to be tailored to me OR ELSE :((((((((((((((((((
2 godziny temu•1

Pietari Sänisalmi

Ediros1 "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"
2 godziny temu•

The Traitor Teyrn

Ediros1 Why? Because it's his channel, and he can put what he wants on it. You thinking that they're crap is not the end all be all, considering that it's your opinion and you don't run the channel. Even then IF you watched the first part of this brief series, Jon even points out the faults in the game but says that he still likes it.
2 godziny temu•1

Eazy

Ediros1 I love your logic. "Here watch this reviewers opinion, and then make it your own because i can't think for myself." Fallout 4 isn't that good, and skyrim was okay. but that mindset is so stupid.

Have some more;

Me:
Ediros1
First Fallout 4 now Skyrim?! John you are currently playing two games that are crap on so many levels...why?Skyrim remaster is crap, breaks ton of mods, has got the same bugs as vanilla and is nothing more but a time waster without any consequences. Seriously Jon, please watch Mister Caption review/critique of those two games and then play something good instead.
3 godziny temu•

Gamin' Reasons

Nothing more than a time waster without any consequences? You mean every hobby an average guy would have? Why should he care if you think games he is playing are crap? I'm pretty damn sure he enjoys F4 and Skyrim. You don't have the authority to tell him what to make videos on.
1 godzinę temu•

Kritzkrieg

Skyrim is a great game. So is Fallout 4. Why should Jon care about 'mister caption' and his opinion on the games?
2 godziny temu•1

The Traitor Teyrn

+Pietari Sänisalmi No, because everything on the Internet HAS to be tailored to me OR ELSE :((((((((((((((((((
2 godziny temu•1

Pietari Sänisalmi

Ediros1 "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"
2 godziny temu•

The Traitor Teyrn

Ediros1 Why? Because it's his channel, and he can put what he wants on it. You thinking that they're crap is not the end all be all, considering that it's your opinion and you don't run the channel. Even then IF you watched the first part of this brief series, Jon even points out the faults in the game but says that he still likes it.
2 godziny temu•1

Eazy

Ediros1 I love your logic. "Here watch this reviewers opinion, and then make it your own because i can't think for myself." Fallout 4 isn't that good, and skyrim was okay. but that mindset is so stupid.
Wow you easily found people who like shit games.

Sorry, I don't see them as retards. Sure, I don't like their game choices but I don't actually see anything that makes them retarded... they kinda have a point.

I agree with you, but it is kind of pathetic when they jump you as soon as you say something. Sure there are different tastes in gaming, but I hate when people like shit when I have played the game myself and know how bad it is. It bothers me, because it allows bethesda to get away with what they do.

In any event, that's all from me for now. Feel free to post your own discussions.

I agree with you, but it is kind of pathetic when they jump you as soon as you say something. Sure there are different tastes in gaming, but I hate when people like shit when I have played the game myself and know how bad it is. It bothers me, because it allows bethesda to get away with what they do.

In any event, that's all from me for now. Feel free to post your own discussions.
It kind of is pathetic because they could have just ignored you, or been like the last two posters who were harsh but had a point.

Not an argument I had with someone but this person was talking about something Fallout related to someone else so I just had to post it:
For true believers there are no awright things, there are only masterpieces and shit. Some of the people here have seriously argued in a neighboring thread that Fallout 3 is shit and Fallout New Vegas is masterpiece even though those games are 80% the same and FNV breaking many things that worked in Fallout 3. Same as here you see people claiming Morrowind factions were good and skill/stat advancement systems was good which in my opinion is a great example of Stockholm syndrome.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are apparently 80% the same everyone. :lol:

Fallout 3 and New Vegas are apparently 80% the same everyone.
Kinda reminds me of this section of the Vault Wiki.
Proof.png

You see, the only reason there is less apathy towards New Vegas than 3, is because of the developer. Not because IDK the game's actually better at being a sequel to the originals in many ways.

Kinda reminds me of this section of the Vault Wiki.
View attachment 6333
You see, the only reason there is less apathy towards New Vegas than 3, is because of the developer. Not because IDK the game's actually better at being a sequel to the originals in many ways.

You should see how many shit heads line up on the official forums to dump on Obsidian because they did crowdfunding for PoE.

I've seen it from people who're trying to troll Obsidian/NV fans. They try to paint turning to crowdfunding a game on KS as a black mark against them, something to be embarrassed about. It might be if it was unsuccessful, but it wasn't.

+Ärnust "Shit Edition" - Sounds like someone is either butthurt they didn't get it for free, is ignorant of the very good changes they made (is not a mod creator), or is just a child. Just the fact that they made the engine 64 bit makes it NOT "Shit Edition" you literal retard.
He's right, i'm so sad for not getting an inferior version of a game i already have :lol:

+Ärnust "Shit Edition" - Sounds like someone is either butthurt they didn't get it for free, is ignorant of the very good changes they made (is not a mod creator), or is just a child. Just the fact that they made the engine 64 bit makes it NOT "Shit Edition" you literal retard.
He's right, i'm so sad for not getting an inferior version of a game i already have :lol:
Why do these people call people children for not liking their toys?

Back