What was the Funniest Argument You've had with a Bethesda Apologist?

Why do these people call people children for not liking their toys?
Noo, you got it all wrong! We have to THANK them for giving us after we give them 60$ the exact same game but in 64 bit!
Praise Bethesda!
Y'know, Bethesda is metaphorically reheating food over and over, sometime swith chips, sometimes with sauce...
But it will come the day when the damn thing is not even edible, and it's coming. Unless they make a new engine

Noo, you got it all wrong! We have to THANK them for giving us after we give them 60$ the exact same game but in 64 bit!
Praise Bethesda!
Y'know, Bethesda is metaphorically reheating food over and over, sometime swith chips, sometimes with sauce...
But it will come the day when the damn thing is not even edible, and it's coming. Unless they make a new engine
It would be nice if they remake Morrowind or Daggerfall. However they chose to remake the latest Elder Scrolls title. The 8th gen is really the remaster gen. The Last of Us was remastered after a year.

It would be nice if they remake Morrowind or Daggerfall. However they chose to remake the latest Elder Scrolls title. The 8th gen is really the remaster gen. The Last of Us was remastered after a year.
And the TLoU looked significantly better and had a multiplayer mode included.
What did this have? More yellow haze?

Well, I just saw this as a reply to a YT comment I made.

"I don´t think it was ever praised for its story, at least how it ended before the broken steel dlc. The hole point of fallout universe is to be entertainment with all those easter eggs and references."

Not really a funny one, but I did laugh at how they completely missed the point of what Fallout was meant to be.

"I don´t think it was ever praised for its story, at least how it ended before the broken steel dlc. The hole point of fallout universe is to be entertainment with all those easter eggs and references."

Not really a funny one, but I did laugh at how they completely missed the point of what Fallout was meant to be.
The First Fallout is the only real example of a good story.

The First Fallout is the only real example of a good story.

I don't know, New Vegas and F2 have good enough ones, they just weren't strong when compared to the first.
The first Fallout is a story RPG while 2 and New Vegas are character ones, and that's fine.

I don't know, New Vegas and F2 have good enough ones, they just weren't strong when compared to the first.
The first Fallout is a story RPG while 2 and New Vegas are character ones, and that's fine.
I mean their story was almost non-existant... it was basically a conflict and setting.

And the TLoU looked significantly better and had a multiplayer mode included.
What did this have? More yellow haze?
It had mods, for the console audience. That was the only purpose to the remaster. It was made obvious with how it was given for free to users who owned all the dlc, as well as given early to mod creators to port their mods before its actual release. Skyrim remaster was Bethesdas way of whoring out their mod community for an extra buck.

What the actual fuck.

Anyhow, I just got a message about a thread, where I said that Fallout is dead. Guess what? They still think the franchise is not in the worst state. I say, grow some brain! Here it is:

Wow, talking about overreaction.

Was Fallout 4 disappointing? Yes. Was it the death of the entire Fallout franchise? Hell no!

Look, if you ask me to point out all the flaws of Fallout 4, then we're going to be here all day: lore contradiction (I can accept pre-war Vertibird... but pre-war Jet? Really?), lack of internal consistency (Was the X-01 a PRE-war or a POST-war armor? Seriously, they had an edit war over this at Nukapedia!), disappointing lore (I still know next to nothing about the history of the Railroad and I PLAYED as a Railroad character!), oversimplified dialogue system, oversimplified skills and perks system, complete removal of the Karma system forcing you to be a goodie two shoes. And most importantly, a completely unengaging main quest (This game's nicknamed "Garbage Scrounging 4 " in China, or alternatively, "Young boy kidnapped, parent copes by developing hoarding disorder").

Then I stopped to take a look at my Steam, and realized that I sank 213 hours into this game.

Why is that, I wonder? Maybe because despite all these flaws, at its core, it's still a fun game to play. It's not a perfect game, not even close, but it's nowhere near as bad as you're making it to be. And in the end, I'm optimistic, Fallout 4 was a huge commercial success, shipping 12 million units within 24 hours (which is more than the sales of Fallout: New Vegas for five years), so it is almost certain that there will be another Fallout game. And I'm confident that it will be better.

Prepare for the future.

Dude, you're seriously bringing the MEGA MAN fandom of all things into this? They had half a dozen cancelled games, and they haven't had a proper Mega Man game for six years!

My answer:

I am tired of you people, necroing this thread like I give a damn. This is the reason, I left this group.

"OH FALLOUT IS NOT DEAD, YOU ARE OVERREACTING, I AM SURE WE WILL GET ANOTHER FALLOUT NEW VEGAS OR SOMETHING, BETHESDA IS GREAT"...

Lore Broken beyond repair check

Voiced Protagonist and dialogue wheel check == killed any sort of replayability.

Terrible Damage and Difficulty System check

Boring, illogical world, full of plotholes check

Bethesda killed Fallout, they have turned it into Saints Row 5 Nuclear Wasteland Edition Or Call Of Fallout. You people are those who don't understand anything.

Bethesda: Stole mods (entire questline from a mod), created bethesda.aids, increased season pass price and completely killed of modding (mod theft from all sites) and released skyrim remaster with the same bugs as vanilla.

Bethesda is now on the same level as EA or Activision.

PS: I am not going to answer a single more reply to this thread, not worth my time.

His:
Yet you clearly gave enough of a damn to respond. Nobody is forcing you to do this, please stop pretending otherwise.

Also, how the hell is the lore quote and quote broken beyond repair again?

Last edited:
disappointing lore (I still know next to nothing about the history of the Railroad and I PLAYED as a Railroad character!),
Just to address this one point.

The reason why you don't know is because not even the Railroad themselves know. Desdemona admits the current Railroad has zero idea who founded the organization or when, as they have had their main base raided, and their numbers reduced to basically zero, so many times by The Institute, that basically their whole history has been lost except for the past like 20 years.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Railroad_HQ_terminal_entries#.5BWyatt_.2866-73.29.5D
The earliest records they have go back to 2266, just after The Institute had nearly wiped them out for the Nth time.

Anyhow, I just got a message about a thread, where I said that Fallout is dead. Guess what? They still think the franchise is not in the worst state. I say, grow some brain! Here it is:

Wow, talking about overreaction.

Was Fallout 4 disappointing? Yes. Was it the death of the entire Fallout franchise? Hell no!

Look, if you ask me to point out all the flaws of Fallout 4, then we're going to be here all day: lore contradiction (I can accept pre-war Vertibird... but pre-war Jet? Really?), lack of internal consistency (Was the X-01 a PRE-war or a POST-war armor? Seriously, they had an edit war over this at Nukapedia!), disappointing lore (I still know next to nothing about the history of the Railroad and I PLAYED as a Railroad character!), oversimplified dialogue system, oversimplified skills and perks system, complete removal of the Karma system forcing you to be a goodie two shoes. And most importantly, a completely unengaging main quest (This game's nicknamed "Garbage Scrounging 4 " in China, or alternatively, "Young boy kidnapped, parent copes by developing hoarding disorder").

Then I stopped to take a look at my Steam, and realized that I sank 213 hours into this game.

Why is that, I wonder? Maybe because despite all these flaws, at its core, it's still a fun game to play. It's not a perfect game, not even close, but it's nowhere near as bad as you're making it to be. And in the end, I'm optimistic, Fallout 4 was a huge commercial success, shipping 12 million units within 24 hours (which is more than the sales of Fallout: New Vegas for five years), so it is almost certain that there will be another Fallout game. And I'm confident that it will be better.

This is why I stopped taking Bethesda fans seriously, they all can either agree on the problems of the game or just use baseless head cannoning with their broken logic to justify the flaws...yet they still think it's a great game only because they had some mindless fun in the end! Bethesdatards wouldn't care or judge Fallout as Fallout because most of them aren't Fallout fans, they don't like Fallout 3 or 4 because it's Fallout, they like it because it's Bethesda.

yet they still think it's a great game only because they had some mindless fun in the end!
Or they just don't want to admit they are stupid enough to spend 60 dollars to pre-order the single player only version of fallout online.

Back