What's your favorite version of Batman?

Original Batman.

Ya know....The Shadow.
LuedO7TI0Nc3jUv1uS47wGqzk6gdPTVneEnsZQxW8qV7QrdNXrrL5Wjc6NtkKz28xP4boXzytBJ0vlVsXu8j7H4eqwt54mtT6K5c8Hli0xAcLKCvxSe6LTXFiA

Adam West or Rainbow Batman, non-camp Batman (and fans) has small pp.

My favorite all around Batman is the one from the animated series. Live action would probably have to be Ben Affleck in Batman vs Superman.

Frank Miller’s Batman in terms of comics, Battfleck in terms of films. The character has a depth that most other versions don’t.

Look at The Dark Knight Returns, when Bruce is looking through the news, sees only crime, and looks like he’s about to have an aneurism. The Miller Batman (and Battfleck) both seem “off”; not in the “Depressed Keaton” way, or the “Gloomy Nolan” way, but in an obsessive, “can’t walk away” mindset that I find compelling in both Year One and TDKR. He’s clearly damaged, which is why he’s fascinating.

The one in the black suit. I don't remember which version that was specifically.

I think we all know the proper answer is George "Batnipples and Bat-Credit-Card" Clooney.
batman-robin-clooney-entschuldigung.jpg

Damn it, Hass, i was gonna say that.

But yes, George Clooney Batman best Batman.

I always wondered why Frank Miller's Batman was so friggin huge. B&R Batman looks like a male stripper, Ben Affleck's Batman looks like he spikes his milk with Human Growth Hormone but DKR Batman just takes the cake with how monstrous he is.

Frank Miller’s Batman in terms of comics, Battfleck in terms of films. The character has a depth that most other versions don’t.

Look at The Dark Knight Returns, when Bruce is looking through the news, sees only crime, and looks like he’s about to have an aneurism. The Miller Batman (and Battfleck) both seem “off”; not in the “Depressed Keaton” way, or the “Gloomy Nolan” way, but in an obsessive, “can’t walk away” mindset that I find compelling in both Year One and TDKR. He’s clearly damaged, which is why he’s fascinating.
I've always taken those to represent a Batman whose already gone through it all. He's had Robins killed, friends die, saved people only to have it blow up in his face, had all his bones broken at some point or another, and dressed up like a Bat to fight criminals every day for decades and it's all been for nothing. Gotham/The World hasn't gotten any better, in fact the bad guys have only gotten stronger and more twisted.

I've always taken those to represent a Batman whose already gone through it all. He's had Robins killed, friends die, saved people only to have it blow up in his face, had all his bones broken at some point or another, and dressed up like a Bat to fight criminals every day for decades and it's all been for nothing. Gotham/The World hasn't gotten any better, in fact the bad guys have only gotten stronger and more twisted.

The original and the best ;p

I forgot Atomic Postman was my fellow Moon Knight fan. Nice job William you prick. :(

fellow Moon Knight fan
I used to have the series. I had a large collection of bagged & boarded comics in a crate. A few days before Hurricane Katrina hit, I had pulled a stack of comics to study inking styles; those I put in a shoe-box on my desk. Those in the shoe box survived the hurricane, while the rest were under water for two weeks. I haven't taken them out of the shoe-box since... except to glance over them, and put them back in it.

I used to have the series. I had a large collection of bagged & boarded comics in a crate. A few days before Hurricane Katrina hit, I had pulled a stack of comics to study inking styles; those I put in a shoe-box. Those survived the hurricane, while the rest were under water for two weeks.

Yeah, right before me and the first wife got divorced I was selling comics out of my garage for extra cash. I was on some hallucinogen when a bunch of guys came wanting to look at them. They ended up walking off with a bunch of good Moon Knight stuff for cheap.

Back