Which is The worst quest in Fallout 4?

Which is the worst quest in Fallout 4? (can add other options if necessary)

• Total voters
Kid in a Fridge. One of the devs (dont remember who) said it was supposed to be similar to a Wild Wasteland event and it just ended up being a lore contradictory piece of shit.

Last edited:
https://wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete...ested-in-discussing-how-realistic-things-are/

It sounds to me like someone who made a bad comment/suggestion and drew massive criticism, then use "C'on, I am just kidding" as an excuse.
Specially when that quest contradicts why the ghouls in the Necropolis needed their water chip to have clean water. Meaning ghouls need water to survive. There's also the contradiction in Fallout 4 with the settlements, when you can have ghouls settlers. And those take up food and water, meaning they need to eat and drink to survive.

There's "haha, funny quest premise" and then there's completely destroying major events from previous games. Just proving Bethesda writers don't give a shit about the franchise.

He could also be ignored.

TBH, I'm starting to go off this over-reliance on official canon.

Like, the only reason there is so much weight to whatever Alien under the Mojave BS is pulled off in whatever quest is because we give Bethesda's word weight.

If we kinda realised that official canon is only meaningful because we consider it meaningful, I think we wouldn't really have to over-discuss every decision Bethesda ever made.

He could also be ignored.

TBH, I'm starting to go off this over-reliance on official canon.

Like, the only reason there is so much weight to whatever Alien under the Mojave BS is pulled off in whatever quest is because we give Bethesda's word weight.

If we kinda realised that official canon is only meaningful because we consider it meaningful, I think we wouldn't really have to over-discuss every decision Bethesda ever made.
To me, there is no official canon from Bethesda at all. There is no point in looking for it, they say/do/show one thing and then go and say/do/show the opposite. Sometimes in the same game and everything.
When a developer makes an entire DLC where you can build a pre-war Vault-Tec vault more than 200 years after the apocalypse. Where you can experiment on settlers for no good reason. Just because "how cool is it to be able to build your own vault!?". Then I know for sure they don't care about canon or lore or anything else.
They care for "how cool is this!?" and that is all.

To me, there is no official canon from Bethesda at all. There is no point in looking for it, they say/do/show one thing and then go and say/do/show the opposite. Sometimes in the same game and everything.
When a developer makes an entire DLC where you can build a pre-war Vault-Tec vault more than 200 years after the apocalypse. Where you can experiment on settlers for no good reason. Just because "how cool is it to be able to build your own vault!?". Then I know for sure they don't care about canon or lore or anything else.
They care for "how cool is this!?" and that is all.

I agree. They don't have real desire to treat Fallout too seriously.

And that has both good and bad points.

Cabot House seems to be the quest which draws the most ire.

But my least favorite?

Probably the whole randomly generated crap that seems to dominate everything.

Out of those four quests ?
Kid in the fridge hands down is the worst piece of shit written by anyone ever..
Major change to lore, shitting all over important piece of previous game - all for a fucking short as hell side quest that gets you a 100 caps or whatever ( i dont know what else you get because i did that quest only once and i sold the little fucker and never looked back ).
Cabot House is just iritating because its a long trek from their house to Parsons Insane Asylum and retarded but its frankly just like everything else Bugfesta writes.
Duty or Dishonor and Virgil Cure are so-so - nothing great but nothing particullary insulting or anything.

Voted for kid a fridge because maybe it is not so bad but you can finish it in seconds with the sale it to Bullet

Back