[WIP]Brotherhood Bus

Alvarez

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Here's my meagre try on restoring some lost content.
What do you think so far?
6BGZuCIl.jpg

KA6ULFul.jpg

Also, there is no problem for me to make some animations, but unfortunate i'm a complete noob regarding FoT modding. Can anyone help me to make the SPR files, when it's done?

Why do you think, why hasn't it made into the game?

Lol wisdom about making vehicle sprites? Lol no anyone can make a vehicle sprite just like characters just like making simple weapons all exactly the same just more pictures to load into them.

why he is making vehicles is because there is none that has been made they are very difficult or at least time consuming. And I have the time ;)

I'm not saying anything about your work Der Fluger your work is fantastic nonetheless if I had more 3D models like this Fallout Last Vegas Development Team would be producing these sprites to if I had a 3D artist to work with.

Best of luck with this project, now we just need someone to figure out how to remove or increase the passenger limit on vehicles.

Well the history of FT sprites is clear there where only few ones that created high quality sprites like: darin, that is enought to dispel your theory.

I't no big deal download free tank model and put that in game even i can that, but i'm not brave enought to share that.

I use windsom in contex of vehicles at all from modeling,animating to rendering and puting in game.

Hi, Alvarez!
Very interesting model!

Hmt can create sprite, I think. If you need help with rendering — I can help.

Hah, this is super cool. I always thought the bus was the best of the cars.... and then it was never available.

Thanks for the offers, i'm looking forward to work with you! Still, i have to work on it.

What do you think, what might the BoS need a spacious bus with sturdy chassis for? Something with Power Armors? A PA recovery bay perhaps?

And where would the Brotherhood scavenge such a vehicle?

vZWScKGl.png

I wonder what was hidden on the hidden side, just a mirror image of right side would be boring. Feel free to suggest something.

On the left side must be retractable STOP sign, if this is school bus.
Like this:
http://practicecdltest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/School_Bus.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Schoolbusstoparm.jpg

I recomend you to read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_bus , may be you found some ideas.

What do you think, what might the BoS need a spacious bus with sturdy chassis for?
May be BOS naven't another vehicles and use what they can find? In postnuclear wolrd vehicles is not usual things :)

This bus can be a mobile base for desert patrols, mobile command post, cargo truck… or mobile recovery bay, like you said.

By the way, this bus rather looks like prison vehicle.

der Fluger said:
This bus can be a mobile base for desert patrols, mobile command post, cargo truck… or mobile recovery bay, like you said.

By the way, this bus rather looks like prison vehicle.

I like the value of choices. I think that you should stick with a basic design, polish it off and complete it. Then maybe, if you want, create variants by slightly changing the model (add spikes, remove front plate, change length...ect... or whatever) and creating different textures. By creating a solid model that you are happy with you could then experiment changing bits about once most of the work has already been done. Keep it as simple as possible for now...

Thats what I think anyway, everyone is entitled to a unique and individual opinion.

Wow, you obviously have a knack for this. I don't know if this will be usefull to you but I do know a bit about texturing 3D models. Where you cannot use the model shadows to darken certain textures, don't darken the texture itself... use contrast instead untill you match the lighting and shadow of in-game objects...

I am not nit-picking, just hopefully adding some helpful advice. You are doing a great job dude. No matter what this will be an awesome vehicle.

So are we gonna see the collect death-bus ever or what? You guys seem to have done a fantastic job so far...it would be a shame if you didn't finish it

I had learned how to make 32 directions spr, If you have a max format 3D model, I think I can help.

The brotherhood bus is an missing sprite from FoT,like others 3(i will not name them,because i'm currently use them in my FoT2 mod,go to moddb and check the images),however belive it or not i can make the Frank Horrigan Sprite via sprite editor,but i can't because i dont have the f*ing photoshop and can't save into 32-bit alpha crap channels.Also an error of the Sprite editor is:Too many colors on the palette.

I can figure out how to make that huge sprite of Frankie.

As about the bus it looks like a jail bus where you transport prisoners.

Back