Witcher 2

Considering the ending movie of the Witcher and the Witcher's 2 subtitle, what would be your guess on the storyline?

I remember Vesemir saying about two other witcher schools...but they lost contact with them. And the new assassin was a witcher or something similar....catch my drift?

pureblood RPG? huh? hardly.

and that "reaction stuff"? i sure hope they polish that or we're headed for another Radiant AI catastrophe...

but anyway, i'll probably play it when it comes out. Witcher was ok, but not great.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy..... A sequel to my third favorite game, this is excellent news indeed.

The atmosphere of the first game was already amazing, but with these new features this just might be even better. I'm really looking forward to this.

Lulerios, half of the guys in the "leaked video" don't work in CDPR anymore.

Oh ye. A few months ago, there were cancelled projects, resignations and a lot of layoffs. Some of the former staff went on to start a new studio, some work as freelancers, some are still unemployed. Last I heard, the guys at CDPR had apparently found a mysterious publisher that would solve all their financial problems...

Wooz said:
Oh ye. A few months ago, there were cancelled projects, resignations and a lot of layoffs. Some of the former staff went on to start a new studio, some work as freelancers, some are still unemployed. Last I heard, the guys at CDPR had apparently found a mysterious publisher that would solve all their financial problems...

Ah damn, just as i got excited about the game.... So will this turn into trendy trash, or should i leave some space for hope?

I'm still undecided on the Witcher. I absolutely loved the environment. There was some pretty freaking awesome looking scenery. On the other hand I wasn't a fan of the story or the combat system, which seems to be present in that video too.

I enjoyed the Original Witcher game. It wasn't the best RPG experience but it sure had a great story and a unique setting.
I will be looking forward to The Witcher 2.

Wooz said:

I heard it was ZeniMax Online.

Anyway, what this commotion actually did to the game?

I heard it was Zygmunt Chajzer.

They cancelled the ongoing TW3 project and restarted TW2 on TW3's engine. And other stuffs. Not to mention the console port for TW1 is dead dead dead.

Wooz said:

They cancelled the ongoing TW3 project and restarted TW2 on TW3's engine. And other stuffs. Not to mention the console port for TW1 is dead dead dead.

where did you get all that info (I know about the rise of the white wolf, but didn't know about the rest).

Wooz said:

Just to clarify - by TW you mean The Witcher and the third part was already in development?

Back