world of warcraft!

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Serifan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Serifan

Serifan Orderite Orderite

Aug 3, 2006
    So the new expansion is due out on the 25th of September. If anyone has an account that has not had a subscription since April this year send me a pm and i will send you through a scroll of res which will give you a week playtime and a free character upgrade to level 80.

Also if you have never played it and want to give try send me an pm as well and i can send through a 21 day trial. You get a leveling bonus as well.

if any from nma plays on proudmoore hit me up.

username:Serifan

2. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    I haven't played since WotLK but thinking of giving Pandaria a try. how'd that scroll of resurrection work, wouldn't I need to buy everything inbetween and get a month's playtime anyway? or can I just try the new exp for a week before I make a purchase?

3. Serifan

Serifan Orderite Orderite

Aug 3, 2006
    You would need to buy mop but cata comes free with the scroll of rez

4. TucoX

TucoX First time out of the vault

Aug 30, 2011
    WoW? yawn

5. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Your comment? Yawn

6. AskWazzup

AskWazzup Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2008
    Wow is akin to meth - don't use it.

7. Dario ff

Dario ff Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Aug 19, 2008
    WoW has to be at least experienced once if you've never played an MMO. Although not now, it kind of sucks with the entire "queue for everything" mentality. I'm glad the new expansion will disable flying mounts on the new continent, to get people to walk out there again.

8. UncannyGarlic

UncannyGarlic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 6, 2008
    For awhile it was all expansions free and a character leveled to 80, is it still that way?