You know you play too much Fallout when...

When you’re walking on the beach alone at night and you pretend your walking the wastelands of California expecting a huge scorpion to jump out and sting you in the nuts .

Jones has blue creme soda?

Damn, I'm getting some of that.

Oh, and you know you play too much Fallout when you try to figure out whether you've ever been to Navarro by comparing the Fallout 2 map and a road atlas.

elliot81 said:
When you walk more then 1km and think thats odd I havent had a 'random encounter' :P

A beggar asking you for money, getting into shit with the hoodlums on the corner or getting approached by a hot chick on the streets are examples of real life random encounter. Although I don’t recall any encounters with hot chicks but I’m sure you get the point :)

When you're playing Arcanum and undat the whole friggin' game just so you can rename "Dog" to "Dogmeat".

You did that?! :| Gawd, that's what I call hardcore...

Anyway...

When you are walking to university and stop thinking if it's worthy to spend 4 AP to check if you forgot about that specific paper.

THEN you realize you can check without spending any AP at all by just right clicking -> use item -> check if it's there and cancel :D

:EDIT:
Sigh... Wish real life would be turn based :(

Back