Your Favorite Actor and Favorite Movie with Them

In this thread post your favorite actors and your favorite film from their discography
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Cushing is one of my favorite horror actors and he and Christopher Lee made quite the duo. My favorite movies with these actors are all from Hammer Horror pictures where their friendship began:

The Abominable Snowman (1957)
hammer9.jpg

The Devil Rides Out (1968)
H0472-L184798502.jpg

I've always been quite fond of Johnathan Pryce. I really enjoyed him recently in The Man Who Killed Don Quixote. However one of my all-time favourite films is Brazil and his performance is fantastic in that.

brazil-lg.jpg

I'm also a fan of Clint Eastwood (of course) and Richard E. Grant. One of Grant's best performances is also one of his earliest, might be first, films. Withnail and I another favourite of mine.

Aurelius is a thot.

I have no idea what my favorite actor is.

I'm not pissy, I'm just calling it like I see it thot.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't really pick my favorite human bean but I like this guy in these two movies especially.

I watched the Aviator last night. Great film. As someone who has experienced bouts/moments of OCD tendencies (specifically the compulsive repetition) it legitimately resonated with me. Leo's performance was great. I could feel the "itch" on the brain just from his expression.

That is why I like it so much too. He pulls it off really well. I generally look forward to anything he puts out.

Good ones.
Mine is Sigourney Weaver.
Alien obviously.
She's a badass in all those movies.
I light up when she appears in any films.

Back