Fallout 1.5: Resurrection

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by JaW, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Jinx

Jinx Killer of Mole People

Nov 13, 2014
    Damn. Really guys, pat yourself on the back, 'cause this was like reliving the old games for me. Good atmosphere. Competent story and quest designs. Really good detail regarding the companions that puts the old games companion interaction to shame. Really, great job :shock:

2. Random_Person2314

Random_Person2314 First time out of the vault

May 8, 2017
    I'm just wondering if there's a way to get back to dutch
    After killing all the ghouls in the nightwatch quest, I forgot to talk to dutch and a clone of him is forever stuck outside the walls of the dead quarter and I'm forever stuck not being a member of the mutant hunters. At first my plan was to start the mutant hunters quest line in order to get the pulse pistol and keep it for myself and side with the empire, but due to the new emperor finding out that I started the MH quest line. Right now I'm stuck with no allegiance seeing that I am deemed a traitor to the empire, stuck not being able to talk to dutch, and having massacred all the mutants in the base in order to get the plasma cannon.

So is there a way to fix this?

3. broneslav

broneslav First time out of the vault

Jun 25, 2015
    have done something like speedrun (30 min)

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  4. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    I see you switched your recording software from "ПРОБНАЯ ВЕРСИЯ ВИДЕОМАСТЕР" to another since Nevada speedrun.

Joking, nevermind. Great video. Didn't think about how main quest is this short.

5. Carib FMJ

Carib FMJ Nuka-Cola Chaser

Nov 8, 2003
    Dark story. A lot of choices, especially if you want to walk a darker path. The tie in to the fates of Fallout 1 characters is also an interesting bread crumb to follow. Without revealing spoilers, this game is definitely hard but the story is rich and the reminds me of a darker mirror of the original Fallout.

• [Like] [Like] x 1