Fallout 3 criticisms

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 Discussion' started by Frank_Horrigan_2077, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Black Rose

Black Rose More Human Than Human

Dec 5, 2018
    Yeah, I don't remember anything memorable about them. Don't even remember encountering them except when I first met them. Don't recall which building I came out of. Super Duper Mart maybe? Anyway, some backstory would have been nice.

2. TheOtherManInTheRoom

TheOtherManInTheRoom Watchman

Mar 28, 2018
    Only the great DJ (and totally not a constant annoyance) Three Dog mentions them in an announcement. Otherwise, nothing it seems. (Probably a throwaway thing from Reillys rangers or something, seem to remember)

3. Eshanas

Eshanas Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jul 6, 2016
    And it's - there's just an easy way to stuff them into the game. Have them be ex-military gone rogue or w/e. If you're not fighting them outright maybe you can hire them to be gun sponges for some areas, maybe even as a recruitable faction to fight the Enclave (who they might declare delegitimate because Talon Company is old US Military and may decide to be big-dog afterall with no bigger picture in mind) or some easy thing like that which could had been brewed up in one afternoon meeting.

4. Sublime

Sublime First time out of the vault

Jun 5, 2018
    Actually they hold several spots in the wasteland. Fort Bannister Is their headquarters and they fight over the Capitol and Taka-somethin' park. They Also seem to have artillery cannons AND they're trying to fix a satellite station for orbital strikes. They're definetely pretty powerful, however they're not really touched upon. I mean, I only remember one unmarked quest where you help the Brotherhood wipe them out from F. Bannister. I've read theories about them in reddit, and some speculate that the squads sent gainst you were probably hired by Littlehorn, but that doesn't explain their Activity at large. Another wilder hypothesys says that they've been hired the Enclave to destabilize the Capital Wasteland, but as much as I'd like It, there's Just no evidence.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  5. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    1. don't give a shit about writing and world-building
    2. make the fans do the work for you
    welcome to the bethesda world

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. NMLevesque

NMLevesque Commie Ghost

Jul 2, 2016
    My oh my, you're quite the delicate flower. If that's all it takes to be 'pissy', then I'd be curious to see what happens if someone is even the slightest bit snarky.

7. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    And+i+was+having+a+good+day+too+_805b2a7945e534a9c0ba04eeb94fd094.jpg
    you were being snarky. and rude. eat dicks my guy.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  8. NMLevesque

NMLevesque Commie Ghost

Jul 2, 2016
    Hm. A bit underwhelming, but that's par for the course so no worries. In any event, all I did was tell a newcomer something they probably didn't know and made a suggestion that could ultimately lead them what they're after...but I'll be sure to maintain a British level of politeness in the future so as to not offend you. :salute: