Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Hassknecht, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    The Prydwen is what they "nuke". They use Liberty Prime's eye laser to do it.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    You sure? Don't you go atop the roof of the Plot tower and pull a lever and nuke some part of the map?

3. a721402

a721402 Played FPS for decades still suck at it.

Mar 29, 2016
    Well, the institute ask you to destroy brotherhood's airship by Liberty Prime's laser, and for some reason after the ship hit the ground, it go boom like an atomic bomb, so I guess their airship is nuclear powdered which mean its essentially the nuke for Institute ending.

4. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah, the Institute destroys the Prydwen using Liberty Prime. If you choose to destroy the Institute, you plant a bomb on their reactor and detonate it from on top of Mass Fusion. The CIT ruins are the part of the map that gets destroyed.

5. TooManyFingers

TooManyFingers Mildly dehydrated

Mar 20, 2018
    I think the best comment I saw on social media when they released the initial John Denver teaser for 76 was "This'd better not be a Rust clone or I'm gonna beat Todd Howard to death with a sack of bottlecaps while singing 'Big Iron'." So far, that's been the only attractive prospect about it.