Fallout 2 mod Fallout of Nevada, thoughts, impressions and opinion

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, May 21, 2017.

1. Hubal

Hubal First time out of the vault

Sep 11, 2014
    Find Black Caravan drivers and sneak into their wagons then find a receipt in that location.

2. Sagez

Sagez First time out of the vault

Oct 29, 2013
    This may not be the best thread for this, but could someone please write a list of all locations in this mod, including info on how to find them? My friend has already completed Nevada and says he still has 4 blank location spots on the map. I haven't completed it yet.

Btw this mod surely deserves 9/10. It would've been 10/10 if there would be companions. Companions would be a reason to increase charisma, but sadly it's still a dump stat in Nevada, so there is no improvement over Fallout 2.

I seriously think that someone (sorry that I'm not a pr0grammer and can't do this myself!) *should* (sorry again) make a Restoration Project for Nevada, or at least add companions. Or a lot of charisma checks or both. I have a lot of respect for the team that created this mod but I can't understand that, it's plain bad for gameplay. No dump stats! Fallout 1.5 did this right, companions can level up six times.

3. Foxx

Foxx First time out of the vault

Oct 31, 2017
    A few places was not done. Here is a map Locations in Russian (spoiler):

4. br0th3r c4l3b

br0th3r c4l3b First time out of the vault

Dec 5, 2017
    Guys,i just downloaded Fallout of Nevada,and i can't just make it work. Every time i open Fallout 2,it just opens the regular,vanilla game. After i downloaded Fallout Nevada,what i'm supposed to do?
    (sorry for my bad english,im brazillian)

5. LynkS

LynkS First time out of the vault

Nov 19, 2008
    Install Fallout Nevada 1.02 HD, install translation ( help: https://imgur.com/a/ohLTN ). Then add those additional files you can find in this thread (last page): http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-49

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. br0th3r c4l3b

br0th3r c4l3b First time out of the vault

Dec 5, 2017
  7. LynkS

LynkS First time out of the vault

Nov 19, 2008
    I sent you a pm.