Far Harbor DLC (leak)

Ocean floor can be a scary place to discover even without postapocalyptica. Sadly, (or fortunately) Bioshock already happened.
Imagine colonies of carnivore plancton eating boats... Mutated Orcas... Krakens... Raider Crabs...

Ocean floor can be a scary place to discover even without postapocalyptica. Sadly, (or fortunately) Bioshock already happened.
Imagine colonies of carnivore plancton eating boats... Mutated Orcas... Krakens... Raider Crabs...
Imagine Goblin Sharks... Oh wait those actually already exist in the real world:
64ba1e7994b2437816f636c4e628de3f.jpg

goblin-shark-hd-1-_2511801a.jpg

goblin-shark-2.jpg

GoblinShark_576x374_2399773703.jpg

Honestly, it's just sad. Bethesda will just keep putting out the same shitty, overhyped content, and the Bethesda fans will eat it up. I'm just waiting for that "Cyberpunk 2077" game to come out and (hopefully) put Bethesda in it's place.

You don't have to wait for a new game to put Beth in its place, New Vegas already did that.
Not only New Vegas but The Witcher 3 still managed to rack way more game of the year and RPG of the year awards than Fallout 4 and I bet that still burns deep in Bethesda's heart :drunk:.
Also The Witcher 3 has 16 free DLCs and actual Expansion size DLC just to make the burn worst :V.

I think they already confirmed that the settlement system would be used in Far Harbor, I'm calling it now half of the DLC will be settlement quests, the other half kill-loot-return quests.

Last edited:
I have to say, the content they have released so far was really not impressive, I mean not even for THEIR standards. But in particular when you compare it to the Witcher 3.
How can there be so huge differences between 2 game companies?

How can there be so huge differences between 2 game companies?
Because they're two different companies? I find it more flabbergasting when it is the same company that changes completely into a scumfuck. Like Interplay when Herve Caen came in.

BGS is now in the business of mass producing shovelware and it's only a matter of time before FO4 has an in-game store full of microtransactions, unless they save that for the Fallout MMO.

From the little I have read about the Far Harbor DLC it seems a large land mass and not much in actual content, which could mean future DLC will also take place there to flesh the place out more.

Isn't it awesome though? How they throw out one DLC after another, yet, refuse to release the Creation Kit, knowing fully that people who create content with mods for the game will most probably make the DLCs one way or another a requirement. Yaaay!

I call underwater weapons and krakens for this one.
Harpoon gun was found in the game files and the texture for the big brained squid/octopus mix.

BGS is now in the business of mass producing shovelware and it's only a matter of time before FO4 has an in-game store full of microtransactions, unless they save that for the Fallout MMO.

You just know an MMO is coming down the line. It will be a cringe-fest of epic proportions and since the east coast isnt big enough they will have to incorporate the core regions
but first have Emil&Co "Fix" and "Streamline" it. Hope it sinks their whole MMO Division.
Fat chance

From the little I have read about the Far Harbor DLC it seems a large land mass and not much in actual content, which could mean future DLC will also take place there to flesh the place out more.

Well you can't have it distract from the masterpiece that is the main game. :)

So if they're putting not-rapture in the Far Harbor DLC then how are the not-splicers and not-big daddies going to fit into the lore? My god this game and it's DLCs are turning out to be such a disaster.
Waiting for lore like "Special candidates for the FEV suit monster program where we graft a FEV mutant into a suit with a drill".

Waiting to see when "A division of Bethesda" will become a thing once they start buying out game companies somehow.

So if they're putting not-rapture in the Far Harbor DLC then how are the not-splicers and not-big daddies going to fit into the lore? My god this game and it's DLCs are turning out to be such a disaster.
Waiting for lore like "Special candidates for the FEV suit monster program where we graft a FEV mutant into a suit with a drill".
Oh boy! I can't wait to see how Bethesda will ruin my other favorite game! Joy! :evil:

Oh boy! I can't wait to see how Bethesda will ruin my other favorite game! Joy! :evil:
Well there's still System Shock and System Shock 2. I'm sure they'll find some way to cram in parts from every good game and piss all over them in a way. They tried using blade runner as part of a plot and look how that turned out, with the boner they have for H. P. Lovecraft I'm surprised that the main plot didn't revolve around saving the protagonist's son from being some sort of sacrifice for Cthulhu by xenophobic fanatics.

Back