General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by The Commissar, Mar 30, 2007.

1. SquiglyContiello

SquiglyContiello It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 3, 2018
    One of the DLCs for VC4 has the squad meeting up with the squad from the first game. They are uncontrollable sadly and I heard hey have different voice actors now.

2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    The Post game in Dragon Quest XI is actually pretty good.
    Going back in time seemed like a bad idea at first, Hell I wasn't sold on it at all during the first hour where it seemed like I would be forced to grind the party all over again because they were back to level 35 (lower level than they were when I got to Yggdrasil the first time) and all the cool combos and abilities I had unlocked were basically lost. But then they pull the "Awaken your hidden Power" to return the lost levels and it got good again. The new Bosses are tough, I had my first Party wipe when trying to fight the Black Serpent on the Snaerfelt and it feels really cool to be going around finding new places and revisiting old locales with the Ultimate key. I already outfited my entire party with their Ultimate Costumes and unlocked the Chivalry tree for Sylvando which makes him the best support party member in the game.

I haven't even gotten the Yggdrasil Seedlings, I am busy with the side content to worry about Satan coming back to life.