Metro Exodus : The REAL Wasteland

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Lancerlot, Jun 12, 2017.

What's your excitement level for the new Metro?.

1. Over 9000.

2. Meh.

3. Neutral.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    To be fair they said it themself that it was a last minute thing. I feel so bad for the devs and i hope they get a new publisher before the next game.

2. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    So the games is out for like six days, anyobody playing it besides me? It's one of the few titles NMA was fabulously optimistic about.

3. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Oct 26, 2016
    Epic store exclusiveness had me hold off on the purchase. I'm watching some of the gameplay and it's making me reconsider. Are you enjoying it @0wing ?

4. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    If they follow up the last book, it can be great, but the game would be just as great after it got cheaper and available at steam and gog.

5. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Not sure. I only picked it up fairly recently. The stealth is the same old pain in the ass which is refreshing experience, other stealth games are more forgiving. I respect developers struggling to achieve all this 'russian' authencity but moscow and regions feels like straight from the 1960s, nothing from the 21st century present there. Hello, the apocalypse happened in 2000s, not one Nokia 3310, wrecked modern vehicle carcass, nothing aside from Glukhovskys books, what a sleazy bastard the author is.

I think it's the western players should just give up 60$ and play this instead of Far Cry 5 DLC and whatever other games will be released soon. Metro has no place for SJW, fancy coloured post-apocalypse, nonsensical collectibles, All-in-one PIP-Boy. Just Artyom, his watches, gas mask and unfriendly environment.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  6. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    I would if it were not an exclusive on Epic Games Store. My country is not listed among the countries supported by Epic Games Store so I have to use US prices to buy the game (if it even lets me buy it at all).

Once it gets on Steam a year later, I'll pick it up.