Need NMA opinion on some Legion´s armor. Come and help me.

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 and New Vegas Modding' started by Cobra Commander, Mar 5, 2018.

1. ironmask

ironmask Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 10, 2018
    It's going to be garbage. Not only does it looks like shit, but the mod author is a huge immature asshole who can't take criticism and is attacking people with an obivous alt account on youtube.

2. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Dec 6, 2016
    oh, shame.

I read the comments section and I do not want to judge anyone here, but the author does not seem apt to write anything. The assets are bad, but who cares, all I want is a good story, which should not happen.

Alias, will this mod one day see the light of day? I think not.

3. RIGHTLY

RIGHTLY First time out of the vault

Jun 17, 2017
    Oh, that was one of you guys? I saw this pop up the other day and downloaded it immediately. Never liked Caesars New Regime for just about entirely doing away with the Legion's scavenged gear aesthetic, and you know, giving a skinned Yao Guai hat to somebody explicitly named VULPES Inculta.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Vault Fossil

Jun 15, 2015
    That is a shame. When people gave me criticism for my mod I asked them how I can improve it and what was wrong with it. It is important to take feedback seriously and have fan input. That is why I love mod authors like Dracomies who asked fans for feedback on how he can improve New Vegas Redesign.