No Truce With The Furies

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Gaspard, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Haha, naw. I usually pop a "Your mom" in there, when someone is being an ass. I understand it's all very subjective, but there. To some "being an ass" is a default setting on a forum.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Come find us at SXSW in Austin!

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  3. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    Homepage link in OP seems to be dead @Gaspard
    Tried to find some distribution related informations btw. Do you take gog.com into account, or STEAM-only is your way? Any demo version planned I can get my hands on before final gaem release?

4. PlanHex

PlanHex Useless layabout oTO Moderator Orderite

Nov 4, 2007
  5. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up - we have some lingering issues with moving sites and forwarding. The site is zaumstudio.com

Our publisher is Humble Bundle - so there's Humble Store in addition to Steam, but I'll have to get back to you with that when we are closer to launching the game.

Eventually we have tablets on the radar as well - iOS and Android. We'll see what the markets are doing and allocate our resources accordingly.

EDIT: yeah, PlanHex, it was supposed to forward to the new site, but shit's broken and it takes longer than it should to be fixed. I'll fix the link manually.

6. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    • [Like] [Like] x 3
  7. Gaspard

Gaspard Kasparov

May 7, 2009
    Long time no post, so here´s a little teaser to whet your appetites:

• [Like] [Like] x 8
  8. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    That is looking very tasty indeed. Really digging that artstyle.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Loving the artstyle! You could print screenshots from this game and hang them in living room without a shame.

No Truce and Stygian are currently on top of my 2018 most anticipated releases.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • [Like] [Like] x 1