Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Hassknecht, Apr 11, 2016.
Furthermore, what time is it? 12PT is good for me, but I don't know if everyone else likes that.
Yeah, the 17th. I don't get home until 2:30 p.m. or so, and I need some time to set things up.
(On that note, I found what caused that audio screw-up with my upload: The video conversion software I used. This time, I may just upload a thirty-second clip to YouTube and upload the real podcast onto SoundCloud or something.)
We're going to start at some point close to 3:30 p.m. CST, which is 1:30 p.m. for you and Ranger.
Sweet, I'll be there.
Also, do we have a list of talking points? If not, I was thinking;
- What got you the most hyped up/impressed you the most?
- What disappointed you the most?
- What didn't you see coming?
- What did you think of each press conference?
I'll try and make the list of things to go through today before the cast, if it's alright. I don't really feel like having it like the last cast, and better if it's more like Nuka World.
It'd be pretty expansive but we can crop a lot out.
You guys are heartless. It will be 10.30 pm in my country... Oh well, glad tomorrow is not busy.
Either way, see you on the podcast.
Spoiler: Real fucking long script
- Madden 18
- NFS: Payback
- FIFA 18
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- A Way Out
- Anthem -> Here or at Microsoft
- Xbox One X
- 42 FOOKIN GAMES (22 Exclusives):
- Metro Exodus
- Asasin's Creed Origins -> Here or at Ubisoft
- PUBG, The Darwin Project
- Deep Rock galactic (space left 4 dead)
- State of Decay 2
- Minecraft 4k, crossplay and other
- Black Desert
- The Last Night -> Controversy later
- The Artful Escape
- Code Vein (weeb Souls?)
- DB Fighter Z
- Sea of thieves
- Super Lucky's Tale
- Crackdown 3
- Life is Strange (2) Before The Storm
- Middle-earth: Shadows of War
- Ori and The Blind Forest 2 (and the Will of the Wisps)
- Original Xbox comaptibility
- Anthem -> Now
Raiders of the Broken Planet
We Happy Few
Ooblets -> Later at PC
- Fallout 4 and Doom VR
- Skyrim for Nintendo Switch
- Some card game bullshit
- TESO Morrowind
- Quake Champions
- Dishonored 2 DLC
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfestein 2: The New Colossus
- Paid mods Creation Club -> Later
- Nothing really
PC Gaming Show
- XCOM 2 DLC-War of The Chosen
- M&B 2: Bannerlord
- Total War: Warhammer 2
- PUBG- Rolls!
- Tunic, Shadowverse, Killing Floor 2 DLC
- GriftLands by Klei
- Lone Echo/Echo Arena (VR Zone of The Enders)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Age of Empires Definitive Edition (HD)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle-> Now
- AC Origins-> Now
- The Crew 2
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- South Park: Phone Destroyer
- Transference (VR)
- Skull and Bones
- Starlink: No Man's Skylanders
- Steep Update-Road to the olympics
- Far Cry 5-> Now
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 -> Now
- Uncharted: the Lost Legacy
- Horizon Zero Dawn DLC
- Days Gone
- Monster Hunter World
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Marverl Vs Capcom Infinite
- CoD WW2
- Skyrim Again (VR)
- God of War
- Destiny 2
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Kirby 2018
- Pokkén Tournament
- "Unnamed Pokemon RPG for next year"
- METROID PRIME 4
- Metroid: Samus Returns (remake)
- Yoshi 2018
- Fire Emblem Warriors (Musou)
- TLoZ: BotW - Expansion Pass
- Rocket League, ARMS
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Sonic Forces
- Yakuza 6
- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions
- Tyranny DLC
- Last Night controversy
- Creation Club
- Winners and such
- Red Dead 2
- From Software game
- Death Stranding
Okay, so here's the beta of the script. ANything more I should add? Remove? Highlight?
@Arnust You screwed up the timezones in the chat. It's at 1pm PT, not ET.
Alright. Got a trial of Vegas Studio 14 registered, and am testing a one minute chunk of the podcast for clarity.
EDIT: It was definetly my old movie maker software that caused the audio issues before. I'll dig those up and remake the podcast video to get rid of that whirring once this one is finished.
EDIT #2: Made a meme for the video, and figured I'd show it off. If this looks too silly or something sounds off, let me know and I'll change it before rendering the video.
EDIT #3: I think I found the perfect theme to lead this video. Getting it loaded into the video and adjusting it as needed right now.
EDIT #4: The video is rendering now. It's a several gig monster, even at 640X480.
EDIT #5: It's finished. Getting the Upload page for Youtube started.
EDIT Final: And it's done. Here's the link. Enjoy, guys.
Quick update for the Remastered Edition of our 7th podcast that I mentioned last time.
I found an audio adjustment setting in Vegas that'll remove the hissing sound during my parts, and should remove all of it from the tracks. For now, I'm looking around for images to use for the new background of the video, and need to test a one minute clip to ensure any recording/rendering issues are dealt with.