Will we ever get to join the Enclave? Or otherwise explore their organization?

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Sheepo, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    Typos will be exterminateted.

Wait...

I wouldn't mind seeing a small group of Enclave remnants like in New Vegas. Maybe in Chicago perhaps.

Nothing like its Fallout 2/3 predecessors though.

2. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Half-way Through My Half-life

Sep 17, 2016
    On a serious note, what I'd like to see from the Enclave is that if we encounter any Remnants that they not be just a rehash of the previous ones.

* I want to know what they've been doing since the Oil Rig
    * How they've changed.
    * How they live.
    * How they believe.

3. Sgt. Dornan

Sgt. Dornan First time out of the vault

Jun 27, 2017
    You can join the enclave under my command soldier! just hop on over to navarro and I'll be happy to yell at you and for you to stand guard duty in the searing unforgiving heat of the desert wastes until you are fiveeee hundred and ten years old, which is the number of years it will take for you to pay for the mark II powered combat armor you have lost! Now do you understand me!?

So they sent me a mo-ron? In all seriousness, though they have the unknown amount of unopened vaults to breed with, of course there will always be some plot holes in the story line of fallout that will not be fully explained or understood. Now back to your post private!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  4. Einhanderc7

Einhanderc7 Vat dipped, grown and still oozing with perfection

Apr 22, 2016
    I enjoyed how Fallout 2 toyed with Enclave life, just a little slice.
    However I think it would be interesting to see a game where the player character starts out some how affiliated with the Enclave to only have everything immediately explode into the A typical Fallout style.

However the way the Enclave is used in the franchise both original and new is typically focused on them being the overt bad guys. When you think about how Fallout works it always have a specific goal required of the player that they must accomplish no matter the cost. From the water chip, to saving Mr. Derp's water purifier the mechanic is the same.

The only way I could potentially see an Enclave inclusive narrative where the player is given the freedom to interact more freely with them is to force the Enclave out of their traditional role.

5. AbullSinCara

AbullSinCara Modder&Mapper

Jul 2, 2012
    No, they're literally the nazis of FO series and the racists, srsly? They wanted all continental ppl dead,nuked and gased.
    Furthermore they're all dead, they got pwnt in every "canonical" game.
    So the far political left disagrees.