“Bethesda Softworks Can Suck It”

Jubal Quintus said:
Keep an eye on that, it'll be the most solid slam-dunk that will expose the hypocrisy in the game journalism industry.

But dude!

That already happened maaaaan, Gerstmann-gate like totally opened my eyes to everything maaaaan!

"Vivendi stocks are plummeting because of the recent announcement of Diablo III, and several of its key designers were leaving in droves."

that makes no sense. several != droves. unless some definition of "droves" exists of which i'm unaware.

anyway, good read; mostly. to bethesda's credit, they had a similar tactic with the concept art hype which appeared. problem was that we got a little teaser and no true concept of the game. give me a 20 minute gameplay video (hell, even a year later give me that)...

First i thought i didnt read it correctly.
But then i reread .. and geezus fucking christ .. the filthy nerve of this guy ...

At least its clear that they feel threatened because others arent stupid enough to fall for next-gen bullcrap.

Also i feel like this is an attempt to start a controversy in hopes of getting attention ...

Blizzard is updating and moving forward a clasic with the respect it deserves while Beth is building the gaming equivalent of
Sausage Wrapped in Chocolate Chip Pancake on a Stick

PA THE TIC.

ronin84 said:
"Vivendi stocks are plummeting because of the recent announcement of Diablo III, and several of its key designers were leaving in droves."

that makes no sense. several != droves. unless some definition of "droves" exists of which i'm unaware.

anyway, good read; mostly. to bethesda's credit, they had a similar tactic with the concept art hype which appeared. problem was that we got a little teaser and no true concept of the game. give me a 20 minute gameplay video (hell, even a year later give me that)...

Apparently, you don't get sarcasm/humor. Oh well. :)

radnan said:
i got inspired :) forgive me

THE INNOVASHUN

This plus the article has made my day! wow... its so good looking..

ohh wait its just a panacake wrapping around a sasuage!!!

the nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is prettty much all hype and eye candy ..

no demo...no anything... so i think i will go into my hole and wait for another fallout...(sadly creeps in his tunnel)

(hellboy #2 is coming out ) how random...

Reverend-Mauser said:
radnan said:
i got inspired :) forgive me
THE INNOVASHUN
This plus the article has made my day! wow... its so good looking..

ohh wait its just a panacake wrapping around a sasuage!!!...

Actually those are blueberry pancakes with sausage links and taste really f*n good with some syrup :D

That aside... Excellent article, really hits the nail on the head

It's sad where in a FO3 thread the most exciting thing is sausage wrapped in a blueberry pancake.

Three points.

Firstly, Blizzard's firm statement 'It's PC only' is nice to hear, despite me intending to play FO3 on the Xbox.

Secondly, I'm fairly sure both SC2 and D3 will outsell the majority of console titles. Not bad for isometric games that have stuck with the forumula that their fanbase loves.

Thirdly, in the interests of remaining objective, I think the success of Blizzard's games these days come from their multiplayer, in D3 designed to be 'never ending' and addictive (endless loot upgrades), in SC2, a similar formula, not to mention the Asian tournaments etc. I suspect their success would be reduced to a quarter of what it will be, or even less, if they were single player only, as Fallout 3 will be. So I don't think the two/three franchises compare completely.

Continuum said:
Hahaha, the best way to defend yourself is to attack. Let's start the war! :mrgreen: I'm waiting for Boyarsky's response! :D
Leonard is unlikely to lower himself to respond to such filth, tbfh...

Continuum said:
Hahaha, the best way to defend yourself is to attack. Let's start the war! :mrgreen: I'm waiting for Boyarsky's response! :D
Ahah, that would be nice to see :D

"Hey you FUCKS!!! Isn't it enough that you're fucking with MY game you also have to come and criticize the game I'm working on NOW!? Go slam your head against wall bitches!!!" Leon would say :lol:

Next up Tim Caine presents his new MMO at NCsoft and Bethesda complains it's not First Person and hasn't enough bloom :P

Morbus said:
"Hey you FUCKS!!! Isn't it enough that you're fucking with MY game you also have to come and criticize the game I'm working on NOW!? Go slam your head against wall bitches!!!" Leon would say :lol:

Then again maybe he wouldn't.

It must suck having to be professional all of the time.

I'm sure a lot of former BIS employees have some sour words they would like to share with the staff over at Bethesda. Even more so with the dicks over at Interplay.

FAPPO! (Damn you Madbringer for adding that word to my vocabulary.)

Unfortunately, you never know when you might be working for/with/over someone on the team you slammed.

Bridge burning, ya know.

Back